PDA

View Full Version : broken into

chapers
15-08-05, 12:47 AM
fuckin car got broken into :x im really not very happy and i wanna beat the fuck outta the c**ts,

they knicked my cds n jus f*cked up my cd player they didnt take n e thin else?! i had a bb2 back box practically brand new n they left it

id rather them knick the car an leave it after a lil rag instead of f*ckin everythin up!!!

im not gunna report it cos the police wont bother with n e thin and prob wont find em...

i think i might have 2 invest in a nice clifford alarm

cheers i needed 2 let it out

chaps

Nath
15-08-05, 01:15 AM
unlucky m8 always a fukker whe it happens, the theiving cunts should have the robbing little fingers cut off

Stuart
15-08-05, 12:00 PM
the police might nto do anything about it, but it will ahve to be logged etc and then go into the stats. If people dont report crime then the police will think all is well and make no extra effort to fix things once they get a little mroe out of hand.

ok it wont help you right now but be a citizen and help others in the future.

also if i was a theif i wouldnt want to nick a heavy exhaust thats really not worth anything.

Jack
15-08-05, 12:27 PM
Sounds like opportunity thieves who just wanted to nick "easy" stuff.

When mine got broken into they tried to remove the cd player but only snapped the front off. Still made a point of reporting it to the police tho to up the stats :lol:

Dpnova
15-08-05, 12:32 PM
ive had a wheel stollen and the whole car, thankfully nothing has been taken from the gte and the new area is pretty sound so i doubt any pensioners will ne trying to go out joyriding in the nova

juicy
15-08-05, 01:50 PM
thats not good news - probably some chav

sUpEr_1200
15-08-05, 02:49 PM
cuntish, my mate got broken into on wednesday night....

the **** took ps2, ?2000 screen, fone and ?300 worth of clothes!

fukin twats

hope u sort it out mate!

sickrabbit
15-08-05, 04:52 PM
theres some shyte on the streets nowadays....
sorry to hear the bad news mate.