View Full Version : Donny South

Paul
13-08-05, 06:24 PM
Anyone of here going tomorrow?

Paul

sUpEr_1200
15-08-05, 10:03 AM
i went, sad to se no novaload.net stand :(

was a good day in all tho, apart fom the totally gash weather!

Stuart
15-08-05, 10:27 AM
no one really seems tob e in the area with novas that are show capable....

also i thought donny south was near donnington lmao. never realised it was at north weald lmao. might ahve gone if it wasnt raining.

sUpEr_1200
15-08-05, 03:07 PM
yea rain dint hold us lot off was fun when we camped i was absolutely hammered,

and ran around at 3 in the morning with a sheet round me that i stole of a bald guy! LMAO

was fekin well fun and the rain held of on the actual show day till more or less the end!

roll on donny 2006

Paul
15-08-05, 04:25 PM
I saw purple nova there, he beat a pulsar gti-r up the 0-60 and the pulsar is approx 350ish bhp, i know the bloke. lol he wasnt happy bunny.

Also saw Dave there in his 1.4SR.

Saw a green 2.0 8V with GSi kit, was in the queue for the 0-60 strip, but had oil pissing out from somewhere so he pushed his car back to the car park.

There were some very impressive 0-60 times,

Class A 4cylinder or less best time was a 3.34sec by a Locust Kit car. Was powered by a 350bhp Cossie lump running 4wd, was feckin quick, but snapped his half shaft on the 2nd attempt on the line.

Was a RS200 running around 3.5-4 seconds all day long.

Class B there was a Skyline which is capable of 3 seonds but only managed at 3.75, that got beaten by a different skyline which managed 3.6ish.

All in was a good day minus the weather.

And Stuart Donny South 2006 wuill be at donnington park.

Paul

Dave
15-08-05, 06:26 PM
i was there that's how paul saw me! :? :lol:

rained like hell in the pm but spent most of the day talking to jakki degg's mum in her stand tent thing lmao

also saw dan's old yellow car there while i was there there were a few people looking round it so i said to me mate i was with he'd brought it like that an all the people walked away lol

quite a few nice cars too

thought they said donny north was gonna be at donnington??

Paul
15-08-05, 06:28 PM
May well have been my eyes decieving me but i thought donny south was moving to doonington park in 2006.

I saw dans old car do the 0-60, done a 7.8ish, which isnt bad for a nova on 19s with a very heavy soundsystem....