PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Remember?

Anonymous
25-08-01, 11:23 AM
Just talkin with a few mates and we started to remaniss. lol, we were a bit drunky drunky, so this is what we swere talkin about:

1) can anybody remember sharky and george -the crimebuster of the sea?

2) Scooby dooby doo?

3) Button Moon

4) Clangers

5) you and me

lol,

who would do that fit lass out of scooby doo, not the onr with glass's - i would!

lol

:D I WAIT FOR THE DAY WHERE ***@NOVALOAD.NET IS THE ONLY NOVA DRIVER ON HERE :D

Davo Disclaimer
--------------

All comments expressed in this post are completely of his own opinion. None are meant to be harmfull, nor are they meant to annoy / irritate anybody in any way. I do believe that what i say is generally funny, but we are all different and see thing sin different lights, whats blue to me could be dark grey to you. If you feel that this post is offensive in any way what so ever, dont read it. so ner ner ner ner ner ner ner :P

Anonymous
25-08-01, 11:51 AM
yeah I definately would. fire star from spiderman and his amazing friends was fit as fuck.

do you remember moon cat? what about lets pretend? quality shiznit.

Anonymous
25-08-01, 11:58 AM
p.s i dont beleive a part of your disclaimer just one part. its the part about no comments made are intended to annoy etc. you havent annoyed me or anything dont get me wrong but thats shit really tho aint it.

Anonymous
25-08-01, 01:06 PM
Scooby doo is still on CITV, but not the classic ones with "the gang"....just the crappy ones with only Shaggy, Scooby and Scrappy doo.....not that I ever watch it you understand ;)

Button Moon.....class. We're off to Button Moon.....Mr and Mrs Spoon etc hehehehe :p

Getting back to Scooby Doo....have you seen that they're making a film of it, with Sarah Michelle Geller as Daphne (the fit one mentioned above!!!)

Here's a NICE pic: http://www.upcomingmovies.com/scoobydaphne.jpg :D

Anonymous
25-08-01, 01:17 PM
wickedness , I reckon they should have used someone more curvacious.

Anonymous
25-08-01, 01:22 PM
well i annoy most m8.

Davo Disclaimer
--------------

All comments expressed in this post are completely of his own opinion. None are meant to be harmfull, nor are they meant to annoy / irritate anybody in any way. I do believe that what i say is generally funny, but we are all different and see thing sin different lights, whats blue to me could be dark grey to you. If you feel that this post is offensive in any way what so ever, dont read it. so ner ner ner ner ner ner ner :P

Anonymous
25-08-01, 01:29 PM
lol .I like the way you have starred out ians name.

Anonymous
25-08-01, 02:29 PM
hey hey hey its FAAAAATT ALBERT. Now that was a cartoon and a half.

Anonymous
25-08-01, 08:59 PM
lol and who give u the idea to remaniss about that shite then davo???

[-dave_hay.jpg-]
Dave_Hay@novaload.org.uk
Dave_Hay5@hotmail.com

send nova and mk3 astra gsi pics my way for my attempt at web design.

Anonymous
26-08-01, 12:14 PM
:')

i dunno - lol

Davo Disclaimer
--------------

Anonymous
26-08-01, 07:21 PM
sharky and george!-wow!-that was class,button moon too! awwww man they were class,hows about fraggle rock or banana man?-or DANGER MOUSE! lived under the post box on baker street dont you know,and penfold!,everyone has a mate or knows someone who looks like him! lol or hows about captain scarlet?-I desperately wanted an SPV!-sounded a right monster!

clear repeaters,lowered and more performance in the pipe line :)

Anonymous
26-08-01, 07:35 PM
Jayce and the wheeled warriors. now that was class!!

Dave Pearce, hmm he mixes like a man with no hands

Anonymous
26-08-01, 10:19 PM
lmao memorys are flooding back

Anonymous
26-08-01, 11:58 PM
What about, Mysterious cities of gold, or trapdoor, thundercats???

Anonymous
27-08-01, 01:29 AM
trapdoor, lol, thunder cats, cheetah was daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn fine,

what bout finger mouse?

Davo Disclaimer
--------------

Anonymous
27-08-01, 07:37 AM
so who feels old now then?? i know i do LOL

the kids of today will look back and think, hmm nowt but shitte on telly. atleast we have quality stuff to look back on :D

three words

EDD the Duck :D

Anonymous
27-08-01, 10:36 AM
dunt forget gordon the gopher and when CBBC was on bbc2 in the broom cupboard.

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

Anonymous
27-08-01, 04:39 PM
I was watching Danger Mouse last Sunday on digital at a mates house!
Trap door was mint too.

Anyone remember Terror Hawks? Done with puppets just like Thunderbirds.
There was that other one too with the small space craft that joined together to make a large red robot....can't for the life of me remember what it was called though! (I've got an episode on Video somewhere..can't find it though!)

Anonymous
27-08-01, 05:51 PM
wasnt that transformers??? that octimus prime bloke?? (or wasnt he a truck or summit?)

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
27-08-01, 07:22 PM
No...it was a Jap program, with characters that looked like the typical Jap-style....Anime is it called? You know, like on Final Fantasy.

There was about 3 main ships I think...one was the head, one the top of the body including arms, and one the legs and feet.....they were normally joined to the mother ship, but they could leave that and operate as separate craft, then join together to make the large Red Robot.

It's doing my head in now not knowing! I can't find the blinking video I've got anywhere!
I'm trying to remember anything else about it that may jog peeps memories.....I remember it was one of my favourites back in the early eighties!

Anonymous
27-08-01, 07:30 PM
GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT!!!

It was called "Star Fleet"

Good old search engines hey....I typed "Red Robot" TV, Japanese" into Google and found it!

See http://www.sfxb.co.uk/

I hate it when I can't think of something.....but it's great when you finally remember!

Anonymous
27-08-01, 08:47 PM
hows about telebugs???-jason and the wheeled warriors cambridge!-wow! I loved that program sooooooo much! trap door used to scare me,dont ask y :( thundercats!-where everyone wanted to be panthrow,cheetarah was fapping fine too! krypton factor!-THE ASSAULT COURSE! now that was cool!

clear repeaters,lowered and more performance in the pipe line :)

Anonymous
27-08-01, 09:46 PM
I've found a "Terrahawks" site too:

http://www.fab1.net/t-hawks/terrahawks.html

Agh...the good old days. I want to be a kid again! (then again...kid = no car and lots of other things!)

Anonymous
28-08-01, 08:31 AM
so did you all watch the 100 greatest kids tv shows on Channel 4 last night then?
was alreight until it got near the adverts and stuff and Jamie bloody Theakston came on trying to be funny.

ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

Anonymous
28-08-01, 08:51 AM
simpsons deserved it though. who remembers battle of the planets? that was my fave as a youngster.

Anonymous
28-08-01, 09:22 AM
cant remember that one... vaguely remember but not got an image of it in mi heed.
what was that one with the kool robot cars n bikes n stuff where that lass talked to plants and they always beat the bad guy...
similar to thundercats but not quite the same idea.

ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

Anonymous
28-08-01, 09:46 AM
there was four or five of them (one of them was fat) they had these mad superhero suits on with capes. there was a robot but no talking to plants i dont think. right Im gonna go find it somewhere. It was called g-force in other countries.

Anonymous
28-08-01, 09:57 AM
check it out man this brings the memories flooding back!

www.akdreamer.com/botp/

Anonymous
28-08-01, 01:40 PM
blondie. If you still want to watch it. Get bravo it's on every day. can't see the attraction myself but hey each to their own.

Anybody here remember The Centurions? 3 guys with massive jet packs with all sorts of weapons hanging from them.

Good girls go to heaven, bad girls come with me :D

Anonymous
28-08-01, 02:10 PM
yeah i prob wouldnt like it anymore...i just remember loving it as a kid though. I am 23 now (lol). have you seen the new daft punk videos? its just so battle of the planets.

Anonymous
29-08-01, 10:28 AM
i've been trying to work this out for ages now...and it's doin my tits in...sum 1 must be able to help me...

there was a cartoon program on ages ago that had big vine (the plant) thingies that morphed into space buggies...

the cartoon was set on a planet and the characters were kinda human, but wearing funny outfits etc...

one of the buggies that sticks in my head is one with a big venus fly trap on the back...

can anyone remember this cartoon...sum 1 must know what i'm on about...lol

i need to know it's name, i'm going insane...lol

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

[-monkcap.jpg-]

Have u ever blown Bubbles?...
Cos he's back in town askin for ya...

Anonymous
29-08-01, 10:41 AM
wasnt that mask or something?

Anonymous
29-08-01, 10:43 AM
or jayce and the wheeled warriors. it was something to do with cars cos they used to fight the vines in them.

Anonymous
29-08-01, 11:33 AM
it was Jayce and the Wheeled warriors.
Fecking cool program that was.
I got the whole series on video for christams one year...
I ws so pleased... but then mum gave em away to my uncle ready for when my cousin was a little bit older..
i think they gave em to the bin man.
AR$?.

ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

Anonymous
29-08-01, 11:37 AM
yay i was right! I should really be well too old to remember that though. Its quite recent really.

Anonymous
29-08-01, 09:39 PM
ha ha bob i was right JAYCE not jason :p

centurions was the mutz nutz one guy was in the sea, the other in the air and the last on the ground, ohh that was cool as

also what about marshal bravestar! speed of the puma!

Anonymous
29-08-01, 10:40 PM
He-man
terrahawks
mask
thundercats
trap door

these were my faves,who remembers timmy im a mallet and his waca wave! quality days these.

Anonymous
30-08-01, 01:04 AM
jayce and the wheeled warriors - fucking excellent.

Davo Disclaimer
--------------

Your Rat Cave is at risk if you do not keep up cheese repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it. Subject to status - Quo :-/

Anonymous
30-08-01, 04:22 AM
**Battle of the planets**.......glad someone mentioned that one.....I've been up in our loft today sorting you things out and I was looking at all my old toys up there (but not playing with any you understand ;)), and found my G-Force toy set!
It's made up a 5 different space-craft that join together to make one ship....it's got firing cannons and everything! (I am 23...honest!)

weird thing is though, I've got the toy, but I never watched the show!

Anonymous
30-08-01, 12:37 PM
you bastard rich ..i loved g-force but i never had any of the figures! I must have been a deprived child. and you never watched the show either thats just not fair, i think you should donate them to me.

Anonymous
30-08-01, 02:27 PM
err u guys forgetting "jamie and his magic torch"?

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
30-08-01, 11:16 PM
lol@blondie ;)
My G-Force set only had small figures (about 2.5cm tall)....little plastic coloured things, made to the scale of the ships.
I think it's a rare set and probably worth a fare bit now....most of the toys us lot had as kids go for silly money these days!
It's still boxed and complete too = more money :D (I'd never sell it though)

Anonymous
30-08-01, 11:49 PM
Oh...I forgot...I found my old "Star Fleet" video whilst in the loft....and yes, I sat for an hour and a half watching it :D
Great fun.

Ste......"jamie and his magic torch" was cool too.

Anyone remember "Children of the Dog Star"? It was a series about a lass living on a farm in New Zealand and she discovered a 7000 year old space probe linked to a centuries old Maori legend. It's come from the Dogstar and it starts to control her mind!

It's an oldie, from 84.

Here's a site that lists all old kids TV programs!:
http://www.kids-tv.co.uk