PDA

View Full Version : Going out question!

Marc
12-08-05, 07:06 PM
right simple question for most when your off out around town/city or where ever what do you choice to wear i was looking through me clothes and realised i have a lot of blue t-shirts and lot a of shirts!

anyway back to the point i seem to go out in a lot of smart t0-shirts etc and just wundered what everyone else went on the piss in?
:D

and another question what seem to best for you with the ladys or men (steve i havnt forgot you!) shirts- t-shirts etc

just a random post in ere since im not on ear much any more :D

STE Novavanman
12-08-05, 07:28 PM
cheers mate i wear a smart shirt and jeans and smart trainers

Dod
12-08-05, 10:29 PM
Fuck it mate, wear what evers comfortable. I love nothing more than Trainers, Baggy Jeans and a Polo Shirt.

ANDYRACER
12-08-05, 11:01 PM
Marc i bet ur the sort of camp guy that wears pink shirts and jeans with rips in them :lol: I wear jeans and usually a footy shirt and trainers.

STE Novavanman
13-08-05, 10:05 AM
Marc i bet ur the sort of camp guy that wears pink shirts and jeans with rips in them :lol: I wear jeans and usually a footy shirt and trainers.

you wouldn't get in anywhere round near me dress like either of those

Dod
13-08-05, 11:11 AM
I wear jeans and usually a footy shirt and trainers. Casual and Comfortable, nice one

Stuart
13-08-05, 11:30 AM
shirt, smart jeans or proper trousers, smart shoes, never trainers

sickrabbit
13-08-05, 02:43 PM
jeans , hiking trainers , slayer t-shirt .

Philsutton
13-08-05, 02:46 PM
i dont go out, ever

Rexy
13-08-05, 03:01 PM
usually wear my gimp mask and leather pant's

scott.parker
13-08-05, 03:03 PM
usually wear my gimp mask round my croch and leather pant's on my head

Huum nice look for pulling them fat birds to throgh cum at :lol:

Philsutton
13-08-05, 03:43 PM
^^ there the only ones he'll get dressed like that lol

Marc
13-08-05, 04:43 PM

half right got a few pink shirts that the missus got me but normal jeans trainers and depending what mood im in some made hair style. but to be honest a lot of ppl said i can pull it off and in the past its got me something in return :wink: !
i find going on a piss up is to much trouble after last nights effort of nearly getting smacked twice arguing with a few people getting wasted and having to get up in the morning for work, getting carried upside down for about half a mile and then gettin spun around (while still upside down) also spending cash i havnt got on beer that makes me feel ruff as nuts this monring and partly now was it worth it?

my answer is Damn straight it was! not worth going out unless somethign mad happens like that! :twisted:

STE Novavanman
13-08-05, 05:31 PM
i dont go out, ever

You told me you went to geniue pig club last night im sorry i couldn't come but hows johns geniue pig i heard it had the flu sayin you never go out pah :lol: :lol:

Philsutton
13-08-05, 05:40 PM
that was a cover up to make me look cooler than i really am

STE Novavanman
13-08-05, 05:51 PM
that was a cover up to make me look cooler than i really am

liar you are that cool you been ging for 2 years now offical member

dunova
13-08-05, 06:48 PM
I'm a student numpty so i wear a t-shirt or hoodie, jeans and trainers on all nights bar saturdays. Hoodies are the future.

James B
14-08-05, 12:16 PM

lol im actually sat here now reading this post wearing a pink t shirt and ripped jeans. :oops: and im not even going out anywhere!

jamie gsi16v
14-08-05, 12:26 PM
ok marcs wondering what he should wear on the pull yet
half right got a few pink shirts that the missus got me naughty naughty!

scott.parker
14-08-05, 12:51 PM

lol im actually sat here now reading this post wearing a pink t shirt and ripped jeans. :oops: and im not even going out anywhere!

That dont suprise me one bit you big girl!

Im actualy sat wearing riped jeans and a T sirt with 42 on it,so i carnt talk
And i have just had a silly haircut. :lol:

http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/2871/picture4392fd.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/3954/picture4424nn.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

James B
14-08-05, 12:54 PM
nice hair scott! poof! lol!

i gotta bit of a fran cosgrave look going on with the hair at the moment, seemed a good idea at the time. And i got back from turkey not so long ago with a big tattoo on my arm that i only just remember having! lol damn cheap beer

oh well.

scott.parker
14-08-05, 12:59 PM
Cheers mate :lol:

ANDYRACER
14-08-05, 02:23 PM
I expected better from u Scott. And James u r a dj uve got to look camp. :lol:

sickrabbit
14-08-05, 05:04 PM
I really want another Motorhead t-shirt ( or even better go and see em again ) but the beeriod I,m suffering at the moment ( mood swings swollen stomach and the mother of a headache )makes typing feel like hard labour , ebay is an option but I dont feel well enough to go there.....sod stella , messy bussiness :(

never going out again. :cry:

Lozzie C
14-08-05, 06:36 PM
I've always thought that pink or yellow t-shirts look good on a guy... and ripped jeans I'm afraid! :roll:
If not pink or yellow, then maybe light blue?

Nick
14-08-05, 06:58 PM

hmm i think someones a bit un-comfortable with their sexuality lol

i always find some I.D that says im 19 is good to take lol

ANDYRACER
14-08-05, 07:00 PM

hmm i think someones a bit un-comfortable with their sexuality lol

i always find some I.D that says im 19 is good to take lol

Im very comfortable with my sexuality. Just the fact i wouldnt want to look like a gay person is my point. If ur gay dress like a gay person iuf ur straight dress like a striaght person.

Jack
14-08-05, 11:22 PM
I don't go "out" in Yeovil as its about as fun as having your eyes removed with sandpaper.

I'm a pub person so wear whatever the feck I feel like at the time lol

juicy
15-08-05, 06:38 PM
I've always thought that pink or yellow t-shirts look good on a guy... and ripped jeans I'm afraid! :roll:
If not pink or yellow, then maybe light blue?

it doesnt matter what he wears as long as he has nice blue eyes.

Riggy
15-08-05, 06:42 PM
[quote=Lozzie C] but mainly they have to have stunning eyes.

what about eye as in just one as some of us dont have two working one lol :lol:

juicy
15-08-05, 06:44 PM
[quote=Lozzie C] but mainly they have to have stunning eyes.

what about eye as in just one as some of us dont have two working one lol :lol:

ok well if you have one eye - then eye

Jack
15-08-05, 06:45 PM
Three eyes?

juicy
15-08-05, 06:48 PM
that i would be put off by

Jack
15-08-05, 06:52 PM
Damn, that's me out the running then

juicy
15-08-05, 06:54 PM
sorry :o

Lozzie C
15-08-05, 06:55 PM
Pink shirts really are my weak point at the moment! :roll:
Nice eyes are always good... as well as a cheeky smile! :P

Riggy
15-08-05, 06:56 PM
:o

most lads have 3 eyes though :lol:

Jack
15-08-05, 06:56 PM
Eeeeee, it'll be a nightmare when I need glasses

STE Novavanman
15-08-05, 10:32 PM
old man you already have glasses in yor cupboard boom boom

juicy
18-08-05, 02:06 PM
were contacts?

Jack
18-08-05, 02:11 PM
^ I do already but they're freakin' expensive as I have square eyes lol

Dpnova
18-08-05, 02:13 PM
i used to have white contacts, i was well cool :roll:

Marc
21-08-05, 12:03 PM
^ I do already but they're freakin' expensive as I have square eyes lol

buy windows then crop them down into piece that fit!

after all this debate (and the fact im only on hear at weekend now i miss loads) my clothes seem to go with the style of the moment with gay colours, light colours , rip jeans and a pair of white as white trainers and some mad hair style it works. another option of mine is those t-shirts that make you look like your wearing 2 shirts its mad how style changes in the course of a few weeks lol

girls since youve been posting what do u pefer on a lad when your looking to pull him etc?

Lozzie C
21-08-05, 04:23 PM
i still go for the ripped jeans, and either pink or yellow top...
u can't go wrong with that!

J4MES
22-08-05, 04:04 PM
:lol: :lol: you've gotta love le gardin in Yeovil biggest excuse for a "club" ever!!!! more like a boxing ring... :twisted: :twisted:

Jack
22-08-05, 04:11 PM
"both" the clubs in yeovil (lol!) are crap, they're full of chavs and Navy blokes... good mix!

Core/Dukes/Lounge whatever the feck its called now has just had another revamp, this is about the 4th or fifth in as many years lol, and afaik gardens has closed down for a "refit", as opposed to burning it out like they did before lol... as to whether its going to reopen, well we hope not lol

And people wonder why I prefer pubs...!

J4MES
22-08-05, 04:34 PM
ah we all love Yeovil really............................................ .................................................. ....................... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

sh0rty
23-08-05, 10:13 PM
you dont get in anywhere around here with trainers and its only North Wales lol. ask fester :P

as long as it fits the person thats wearing it..who cares. lol. you all said what you like, well if that person turned up in your fav clothes, gorj hair etc but they didnt fit, that would be pretty amusing :lol: tickled here with the picture in my head :P