PDA

View Full Version : Birmingham Tornado Appeal

Jim
12-08-05, 08:56 AM
A Tornado Hit Birmingham last week causing widespread damage, Casualties were seen wandering aimlessly saying 'bang out of order', 'mental' and 'that did my head in'. The Tornado decimated the area causing in excess of ?7.55 worth of damage. Several priceless collections of mementos from Ibiza and Corfu were damaged beyond repair. Three preserved areas of historic burned out cars were destroyed. Many locals were woken before their Giro's arrived.

One resident, Tracey Sharon Smith a 15 year old mother of four said 'It was such a shock, little Chardonnay-Leigh came running into my bedroom crying and my hands were shaking that much I could hardly skin up whilst I was watching Trisha'.

The British Red Cross has so far managed to send 4000 crates of Sunny Delight to the area to help with the crisis. Rescue workers are still searching through the rubble and have found numerous 'Elizabeth Duke'
sovereigns, benefit books, bone china from Poundstretcher and Argos catalogues. However they have not managed to save any furniture from Crazy George's as yet.

How can you help?

This appeal hopes to raise money for food and clothing parcels for those unfortunate enough to be caught up in the disaster. Clothing is most sought after. Urgently needed are LaCoste tracksuits (his and hers preferably), white socks, Burberry caps, woolly Benny hats and Reebok trainers. Food parcels are also needed. They include McCain's Micro-chips, Aldi Beans, Monster Munch and Iceland Pizzas. Alcohol is also in short supply, especially White lightening Cider and Carlsberg Special Brew.

Cash Donations are also needed. 22p buys a Bic Biro for signing on, ?2.50 buys a jumbo sausage dinner, ?3.00 buys a blag CD (not an original copy), ?20 buys a fake M.O.T (or 10 gallons of red diesel to burn the vehicle out) and ?26.00 buys 200 Regal from Tommo who has just got back from Kavos

Jim

Dpnova
12-08-05, 08:57 AM
:lol: The poor brummys

Jack
12-08-05, 11:23 AM
I refuse to go any further up the M5 than Cheltenham, for fear of being too close to Birmingham :lol:

sickrabbit
12-08-05, 12:17 PM
PMSL - This is the best thing I,ve read in ages....... :lol:

Riggy
12-08-05, 01:19 PM
pmsl sounds too much like my area lol :lol:

Mike.
12-08-05, 05:47 PM
pmsl :lol: :lol:

that was funny

scott.parker
13-08-05, 03:21 PM
?20 buys a fake M.O.T

Any contact details on this?

Very funny,but i dont think the sayings are quite right..

Im sure Karl will like it :lol:

Scott

James B
14-08-05, 12:50 PM
I've spent the last 4 months living in sunny west brom - have to admit, its all a bit "chav me up" round there.

but moved back to Leamington last week to mingle with the pretentious snobby bastards, i dunno which is worse to be honest!

ANDYRACER
14-08-05, 02:38 PM
LMFAO thats quality :lol: And fake MOT's any info on where?

James B
15-08-05, 08:45 PM
LMFAO thats quality :lol: And fake MOT's any info on where?

dont be an idiot. if the cars not safe to be on the road, it shouldnt be on the road. simple as.

juicy
18-08-05, 02:07 PM
LMAO THIS IS BRILLIANT