View Full Version : 2.0 16V NovaVan - ?1500

Anonymous
11-08-05, 07:46 PM
pics here...
http://www.apct53.dsl.pipex.com/van/van.htm

email: isobwoy@dsl.pipex.com

Nova Van 2.0 16V

Engine & Gearbox:
2.0 16v c20xe Vauxhall engine from a H-reg calibra. Transplant in spring 2005. Engine rebuilt 2004-2005 with new head gasket/water pump/cam belt & tensioners/sump gasket. Bottom end rebuilt with new shells before i brought the engine. Engine runs nice and strong/ the head is not going porous, have used de-ionized water to keep it this way. Reconditioned gearbox brought in 2004. The gearbox is nice and tight with a short shift in the nova. Recent service with new plugs/leads/filter etc..

The engine has a green air filer other than that it is totally standard. Mann transmission drive shafts (up to 300BHP) These are a must! Engine bay bulkhead has been cut down (see pic-makes loads more room) Battery is positioned in the rear of van.

Brakes;
Astra 16valve vented disks(256mm) and calipers

Body:

The van has been fully seam welded under the bonnet spend what seemed endless nights strengthening this shell. Also 2 new sills/repaired rear arches/footwells/inner wings. New wings/doors/boot/bumpers. The doors and arches are rust free, body is wax injected and fully undersealed. It Has to be one of the most solid novans left. Resprayed in Volkswagen jazz blue (pearlescent) The bodywork is very good for a 13year old van but is not spotless

Interior;

Full gsi front interior inc dash/door cards/seats.

Astra gsi digital dash clocks - fully working. Showing 120,000 on the clocks (mileage has no bearing on this car or engine)Momo race steering wheel & momo boss kit. Interior needs a little clean other than that its in good condition. Rear of van is pretty bare, this needs finishing.

Others;

*Calibra/Cav Wheels 15" with 195/50/15 tyres. All tyres are legal.

*Koni adjustable shocks and -60mm springs

*Full stainless steel magnex exhaust system with sports cat

*Smoothed gsi bumpers - just incase you didn?t notice the pic.

*nova gsi top tinted windscreen

The van has 12months MOT & 5 Months tax.I would recommend buying a strut brace for obvious reasons, i didn?t get round to buying one. Please i don?t want any test pilots you know what these novas go like, viewings welcome most times. Genuine sale due to low bank balance and other projects to fund
[/b]