PDA

View Full Version : What do i do?

JK
09-08-05, 01:17 PM
I dont actually know what to do anymore, car wise.

I could get hold of this 1.0 nova, strip my astra for the 1.7td lump, then keep driving the 1.0 untill ive got all the bits i need to put the 1.7td lump in (1.5td nova fuel tank, mounts etc etc)

Or do i take my wheels an steering wheel off the astra then sell the astra for whatever i can get for it. buy the 1.0 nova or another one an just bung a 1.6gsi engine in an play with that for a while?

Or do i keep the astra, bung my intercooler on, turn the boost up more an finish it off

Or do i sell the astra as it is an buy a ford transit van, spray it black, tints, alloys, an be different

Any other options?

novaco
09-08-05, 01:24 PM
imo i would do the transit option just to be a bit different and stick out from the cruise crowds!

but thats just my opinion! but if its fun your after then either buy a nova or maybe even a mini ive heard they can be lots of fun!! :lol:

Karl

ANDYRACER
09-08-05, 03:51 PM
Id sell the astra and get the 1.0 nova and then put a petrol engine in it, it is abit of a pain to fit the diesel engine and isnt really worth the effort imo.

Jack
10-08-05, 10:40 AM
and isnt really worth the effort imo.
Why not? Good power, fuel economy...

lara_croft
10-08-05, 01:11 PM
speaking from a girls view, the van option doesnt really do it for me, although i do agree it would be a different approach. I would get the nova and keep driving the astra till you can get a better petrol engine for the nova?!

ade
10-08-05, 11:47 PM
geta GSi engine.

Torque etc will be in the astra one but why sound like a tank...

:?

Phil_G
11-08-05, 12:05 AM
geta GSi engine.

Torque etc will be in the astra one but why sound like a tank...

:?

because its even funnier to roast someone and then pull up with a good old diesel hammering away under the bonnet.. adds to the "WTF" factor..

Phil

PS: my pals old BX was fucking marvellous at that :D