PDA

View Full Version : Need Help !!

One-Of-A-Kind
08-08-05, 03:51 PM
Ok Hey guys..
I own a 1993 Nova 2 door Convertible saloon..
My roof is starting to get really tacky so im needing a replacement.. It would be really easy to get a standard made leather one again however I feel like splashing out on a powerhood.. Any ideas of where this could be done?? I would also love windey windows in back instead of slot in ones???
Lol questions questions !! Also im sorted on front bumper but need a back one for the saloon!! bodykit - non standard - bigger looking !!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.. thnx :D

Jack
08-08-05, 04:04 PM
Rear bumper you could have a chop about with a Cav or Astra bumper and see what you end up with...

As for the power hood, you'd probably have to find a car of similar size with one and try to "borrow" it from that? I don't know if there are any companies out there that can put one in for you...

Rear windows cold be a job too, best bet would be to try to modify a a electric front window system, but not sure how!!

ade
08-08-05, 10:42 PM
the power hood will be a custom job - I'm sure any decent coachworks can replace the material and possibly fit an automated lifting system - at the end of the day its just a series of levers, gears and timing...you'd still have to probably press stud it down though - unless you wanted something more fancier.

Would love to see someone make a "tigra" style hard top hood that folded into the back of the Nova... Would be a lot of work/cash but would look good. However of a saloon based car you'd need to do alot of work to make it stand out for the right reasons - and for the sort of cash you;d probably get charged you'd need to ask yourself whether it was really worth it...

Not sure ref windows - sorry...

:?