PDA

View Full Version : noooooooooooo

alxlaw
07-08-05, 11:25 AM
fist off id like to say how much of a toatal nob head i am....
yesterday afternoon i spent the day fixing my rear arch wich was fine and worked out well, i then went to reverse the car back ito the garage, unfortunatly i was to preoccupied with what was going on behind me to notice i had jammed my drivers door against my next door neighbours car and bent it compleetly back on itself I NEED A NEW DOOR wahoo, anyway iv removed doors before on my fiesta just wundering because of the nature of the "crash" would there have been any internal damage?, and any tips on how to go about removing and refitting would be nice too

and any one who is selling a drivers door for a 3dr mk 2 nova in manchester GIMMI A RING 07800524039
i am a desparate man! :shocked!:

(with no spell checker)

General Baxter
07-08-05, 11:33 AM
and any one who is selling a drivers door for a 3dr mk 2 nova in manchester GIMMI A RING 07800524039

ask carl, im sure hes got a few under his bed!

alxlaw
07-08-05, 11:59 AM
who is this carl you speak of :o

Mike.
07-08-05, 12:27 PM

ask carl, im sure hes got a few under his bed!

wouldn't surprise me :lol:

General Baxter
07-08-05, 12:29 PM
wouldn't surprise me :lol:

iv got a 1.2 block (dry storage) under my bed ;)

iv also got 6 mint doors, but there not forsale, so ask carl aka riggy!

Adam
07-08-05, 07:55 PM
If the door bent back on itself, it wont be as simple as get a new door.
As it has probably bent the hinge on the car shell out of shape.

alxlaw
09-08-05, 03:22 PM
its bent the hindges only the old door would shut fine but it was toataly mangled but got new door now off carl "riggy", its better than the original coz theres no rust on it atal, iv filled in the lock and primed it up already

wahoo :D

Adam
09-08-05, 04:32 PM
its bent the hindges only the old door would shut fine but it was toataly mangled but got new door now off carl "riggy", its better than the original coz theres no rust on it atal, iv filled in the lock and primed it up already

wahoo :D
LOL, riggy comes to the rescue :lol:

alxlaw
10-08-05, 08:43 PM
hit a snagg.....well a couple, first off, the top hinge loop attatched to the car has snapped off in the bending prosess,(now have only 3 hinge loops attatched to car in toatal), bent the others back fine....any one with any tips of how to go about that one would be good, and the door itself well its been primed filled and spanked to within 2.54cm (1") :lol: , but unfortunatly i have found some rather large floors in it, the car it came off had obviously been broken into on more than one occasion as the top edge of the door has been bent many times back and forth, wich is fine i can deal with that its just a case of bending it back into order, im gonna turn this thread into a "how to put a door on (badly)" iv been taking pix of the progress n ill put them up as soon as

anyway
tips people! im no good at this and begining to loose my patients with the whole damn thing :lol: :evil: :lol: :evil: :lol: :evil: