PDA

View Full Version : DUKES OF HAZZARD MOVIE!!!

Dod
06-08-05, 11:03 PM
At last, its coming like a Fuccking Mental Sideways Oragne Dodge Charger!!! I cant bloody wait. Its my favourite all time Show and the Charggr makes me wet!!!

I know Daisy is blond in the film, but i'll tell ya what, if Jessica Simpson was my Cousin, you can expect my kids to be Inbred!!! :wink:

Anyone got any pics of the Charger?

Stuart
07-08-05, 10:34 AM
i saw the music video the other week. V nice, except the idzzy slut climbs all over it at the end trying to look sexy,a dn she fails due to the company that shes in lol.

im pretty sure no woman can be sexier than the general lee lol

Lee
07-08-05, 12:32 PM
http://videos.onestopwebhosting.com/Videos/GeneralLee.mpeg

Heres a seriously big classic wet road general lee drift! :lol:

Jim
07-08-05, 05:56 PM
Anyone got any pics of the Charger?

Google image search = lots of pics of the general lee :wink:

Jim

Dod
07-08-05, 10:26 PM
I love The General Lee!!!
And Willie Nelsons Theme Tune is Spot on!!!

Philsutton
07-08-05, 10:57 PM
http://joy.online.sh.cn/joys/img/2001-06/09/jessica01.jpg

or

http://www.channel4.com/4car/media/features/2004/american-cars/03-large/dodge-charger-general-lee.jpg

hard choice but id have to go with the charger :D

Mike.
07-08-05, 10:59 PM
can we not have both :lol:

Jack
07-08-05, 11:26 PM
Apaprently the movie sucks lol

But I'm gonna see it purely to see Knoxville twat about in the Charger lol.

Oh and Jessica Simpson as well I suppose, in case people think I'm gay :lol: even tho her sister is wayyyy better :P

Philsutton
07-08-05, 11:38 PM
she'd be even better if her IQ was in the triple figures

Jack
07-08-05, 11:46 PM
If it was in the positive figures :lol:

Jim
08-08-05, 08:27 AM
hard choice but id have to go with the charger :D

she'd be even better if her IQ was in the triple figures

Eh, up, backs to the walls lads, Phil's "coming out" :P

Does she really need an IQ of over 100 when shes giving you head? :roll:

Jim

Jack
08-08-05, 10:32 AM
Does she really need an IQ of over 100 when shes giving you head?
Yes; because she might take the "blow" bit a little too literally :o :lol:

seano47
08-08-05, 12:30 PM
looks like its gonna be a good little film

Dod
08-08-05, 03:18 PM
http://www.channel4.com/4car/media/features/2004/american-cars/03-large/dodge-charger-general-lee.jpg

The General Lee everytime, i mean seriously, Jessica Simpson in a Nova, dont really think so somehow. Anyway, the kinda girls that would climb in through the window of a car are bound to be better fun!!!

Jim
08-08-05, 03:33 PM
There's something seriously wrong with you lot if you'd rather have a charger over this...

http://cdn-channels.netscape.com/gallery/i/s/simpson4/20050305_war_l90_157.jpg

lol

Jim

Mike.
08-08-05, 05:26 PM
i said i wanted both :lol:

Jack
08-08-05, 06:39 PM
This is a big pic, so 56k users come back in a few days lol

But seriously.. what the fuck is going on with her face!!!! lol
http://web.ukonline.co.uk/razorjack/Random/JessicaSimpson-DaisyDuke-02.jpg

Now wait for all the "yeah but who's looking at her face" replies :lol:

totalnova
08-08-05, 07:31 PM
yeah but whos looking at her face :lol: :lol:

sickrabbit
08-08-05, 08:01 PM
gimme Kelly Osbourne any day.......

Dunno the original daiseys name , but she was one fine woman , who apparently is roumoured to be able to suck a golf ball thru a garden hose , or for the sporting types , an orange thru a tennis racket. :twisted:

Dod
09-08-05, 01:06 PM
[quote="Razorjack"]
But seriously.. [b]what the f**k is going on with her face[quote]

Its true, imagine her ass on the Charger, that would be class!!

novaco
09-08-05, 01:29 PM
does anyone know when the movie comes out?? lol

i realy want to see it but havent got any info on it yet!

Karl

Dod
09-08-05, 03:45 PM
It'll be out in the next week or three, they said earlier in the year that it'd be August.

Stuart
09-08-05, 03:52 PM
Jim, shes too thin, I'd be affraid of snapping her while giving it to her large ;o)

Philsutton
09-08-05, 04:19 PM
some thing horribly going wrong with her, an her face is just wrong lol. Plus you lot worry me sometimes :D

sickrabbit
09-08-05, 05:53 PM
Gimme a woman thats built to last , these stick thingy types have fine aerodynamic chassis but normally have poor milage and require far too much attention on the paintwork to look good . they seem to be forever getting modifications in the facial departments n all. Seriously tho its a pity that most of the 70s shows have become films , as I,ve found most of em kill the characters dead and they never come up to the standard of the originals. I was trying to imagine a serial of today being vamped into a movie in 20yrs time , but I dont think anyone watches Heartbeat anyway........

Jack
10-08-05, 10:57 AM
The Starsky and Hutch movie sucked major ass! Problem is they take an old TV show and change so much of it to make it appeal to people who have never seen the show (i.e. kids in the age range 13-13.5 with all the intelligence and attention span of a dead slug) so that the only thing that relates to the show is the title and a few of the characters names lol. Apparently thats what they've done with the Dukes of Hazzard :(

Hmm, wonder if they'll do a Quincy movie :lol:

Stuart
10-08-05, 11:59 AM
a quincy film would be very very popular with students lol

Philsutton
10-08-05, 12:09 PM
Hmm, wonder if they'll do a Quincy movie

i hope to god they dont lmao

Jack
10-08-05, 12:15 PM
Feck, now I have the Quincy tune in my head :lol: :evil:

sickrabbit
10-08-05, 02:06 PM
Could be worse Razor ... I,m still sufferin the bloomin shake n vac tune....now that would make a movie !! ( imagination running riot )

Jack
10-08-05, 02:09 PM
I,m still sufferin the bloomin shake n vac tune....
DAMNIT BRING BACK THE QUINCY TUNE AAAARRRRRGGGHH!!!!

Dod
10-08-05, 03:27 PM
Could be worse Razor ... I,m still sufferin the bloomin shake n vac tune....now that would make a movie !! ( imagination running riot )

Bloody Bastard!!!

Right, heres one Take the A-Team and name 4 Actors to play them in a modern Film.

I'd pick,
. B.A, Ice Cube
. Hannabal, George Clooney
. Face, Owen Wilson. (From Wedding Crashers and Starsky and Hutch)
. Murdock, Jim Carey

Jack
10-08-05, 03:43 PM
B.A, Ice Cube
LMFAO!

Sorry, but I never took him seriously to start with (the "An Introduction To Acting With Ice Cube" from Three Kings was bad enough), and after seeing trailers for the XXX sequel with him in it I laugh at the slightest mention of his name... not in a good way either lol

juicy
11-08-05, 01:28 PM
the films not meant to be that good or so i been told

boredbloke
11-08-05, 01:39 PM
B.A, Ice Cube
LMFAO!

Sorry, but I never took him seriously to start with (the "An Introduction To Acting With Ice Cube" from Three Kings was bad enough), and after seeing trailers for the XXX sequel with him in it I laugh at the slightest mention of his name... not in a good way either lol

the funniest thing ever is ice cube shimmying down a rope in an all in one suit, you would have thought he'd have done something about his belly!!!

sickrabbit
11-08-05, 01:55 PM
Ice cube . What a waste of man fat .

Dod
11-08-05, 08:19 PM
Right then wise guys, pick someone else then.

srs1
11-08-05, 09:03 PM
your all like strange.

car can put a smile on your face, but it cant suck you off. unless you have very large carbs.

i would have jessica simpson every day. get her to sing some cheesy music all day. spend her money and when she comes home.

lube her throat with some gentlemens gel

novaco
11-08-05, 09:05 PM
your all like strange.

car can put a smile on your face, but it cant suck you off. unless you have very large carbs.

lube her throat with some gentlemens gel

lmao :lol: :lol: