PDA

View Full Version : Which model?

beanie
05-08-05, 11:57 PM
alryt!
i jst joind novaload n am 16 at mo n goin get nova jst wounderd if u cud help me cus i like sr 1.3 or 1.4 n wounderd if this wud be a gud model to start off with?

Adam
06-08-05, 12:48 AM
1.3SR is a great first car, cheapish insurance, good performance.
IFFFF, you can find one :wink:

Welcome to Novaload btw :wink:

Jim
06-08-05, 01:17 PM
alryt!
i jst joind novaload n am 16 at mo n goin get nova jst wounderd if u cud help me cus i like sr 1.3 or 1.4 n wounderd if this wud be a gud model to start off with?

Please don't text type.

Thank you

Jim

ANDYRACER
06-08-05, 03:02 PM
It doesnt matter which one u get. It is just the fact of finding a clean rustless one. Engines arent a big deal coz if u want to learn u can always do a engine conversion as long as u have a clean shell to start with.

Nick
06-08-05, 03:30 PM
It doesnt matter which one u get. It is just the fact of finding a clean rustless one. Engines arent a big deal coz if u want to learn u can always do a engine conversion as long as u have a clean shell to start with.

or as a first car - you'l probably get bored it of soon (i havn't)

so just a cleanish one would be ok, as long as it's going to pass it's next MOT (just) then it should be fine for a first car, unless you pan on keeping it

in that case, there are tons of cleanish SR's around.

anything over a 1.4 and your going to have a ball ache getting good insurance

Marc
06-08-05, 05:11 PM
would say defo a 1.4 or 1.3 but defo look for a clean shell more than the egnine then change the engine and sort it out! some one on here had a 1.3 to 90bhp near didnt they? so they good engine to tune as well :D

and welcome to NL mate

Jack
07-08-05, 11:44 PM
some one on here had a 1.3 to 90bhp near didnt they?
Yeah, every Sport owner :lol:

Gingersnaps
08-08-05, 12:41 AM
as said above as long as u get a clean shell u cant got far wrong.
nova's are just big mecarno (sp) sets bolt off bolt on lol