PDA

View Full Version : 2.0 16v nova MUST GO now ?1250 clean wolf in sheeps clothing

nova_nutta
05-08-05, 08:58 PM
hi all i cant go any cheaper on this i need the car gone within the next week as im getting a road bike click link below

http://www.novaload.net/features/viewfeature.php?ref=2911

this is a steal at this price so i cant go any lower im ripping myself of at this price its just i need the extra cash for my bike so its yours for ?1250 NO OFFERS the car is very clean and rust free has single wiper etc

Car has no tax and at this price i wont tax it but it has 10 months MOT comes with an mp3 head unit and set of pioneer door speakers black leather door cards few interior styling bits sports steering wheel 5 tsw alloys full gmax lowring kit with gas shocks big brake conversion etc meshed grill few other little bits

on the whole the car is very clean with no visual rust anywhere arches etc mint but there are places under the car that have gone brown thats it could just sand and underseal as i was going to do as there only just brown no rust or rot etc anywhere. The engine was gone using the proper conversion kit and engine bay fully seem welded and modified for the conversion

as stated ?1250 its a steal

email me @

valver@sal20.fsnet.co.uk

or add me on msn

stoner_boyuk@hotmail.com

NO TIME WASTERS I NEED THE CAR GONE NOW AND SOMBODY WILL GET A BARGAIN AS IT HAS COST ME ALOT MORTHAN THIS IN THE LAST 2 MONTHS FOR TO CONVERT THE CAR WITHOUT THE CONVERSION KIT ALLOYS ETC AND THE SHELL I PAID ?600 STANDARD AS IT IS SO CLEAN TOOK ME AGES TO FIND