PDA

View Full Version : Trax track time

BigRuss
05-08-05, 12:29 AM
Right,

Just realised that Ian has locked the other post for Trax so...

Who has booked track time this year??

I know I have, how about a certain few other individuals on NL?

What about Dan, our reputed king of the 1600 8v's? You must be itching to get on track with your new tighter diff?

What about Jim, the reputed challenger to title of king of the 1600 8v's? You must be itching itching itching to get out on track with that new low ratio 4.53 cwp and that big power engine?

Benji? CP?Chris? Other Chris?

How many of us are actually going to be on track?

MARTIN KELSON
05-08-05, 08:08 AM
Iam going to book a session.
Dont know if to book it now or book on the day. If book now you cant specify a time slot and dont want to be like last year, missing my session due to massive traffic ques to get in.
Do you know whot session your on yet then Russ?

Jim
05-08-05, 08:43 AM
Sorry Russ, but unfotunatley I won't be at Trax. How about we just say I'm faster than all the other 1600 8v's on the strip and track and call it a day ;)

Jim

Ian
05-08-05, 12:52 PM
Is it true you are pussying out to do a sly one at pod so noone can watch you? :p

Martin, I put our track orders in this morning, we dont know the times until they arrive here normally 2 weeks before.

I believe it said that it was ?30 or ?35 on the day as opposed to ?25 in advance, on the trax site. best checking.

benji
05-08-05, 05:50 PM
i'll be booking some. but i'm waiting until closer to the date as i might be going on holiday and i don't mind wasting ?20 on some tickets but not ?100 on a load of track time. (yes ?100 ;) i'm not into fiberglass bodykits and loud speakers so i'll be on track all day)

srs1
05-08-05, 06:12 PM
i booked mine with ian, so i am on there.

i think i got lucky last year and got into the site almost straight away. so i am going to leave at the same time again this year