PDA

View Full Version : Burger King, MacD's or KFC?

Anonymous
08-07-01, 11:06 PM
OK theres a scrap in chat and the obvious winner (OK one which i like best) is Burger King.

Cum on back me up what's the best?
U KNOW when uve eaten a BK XL meal coz u cant bloody move for a while but have a 'supersize' and ur hungry coz u aint got no more food and pissing like hell after the vat of drink!

B-) Streakers beware: Your end is in sight B-)

Anonymous
08-07-01, 11:10 PM
Burger King

Anonymous
08-07-01, 11:11 PM
yep the argument is still brewing but i have to say b/k
mcdonalds - workers look FAR to dodgy! and the drink mings and i dont really like drinking 50000000litres of coke after me meal!
k/f/c - PAG works there, say no more!

[-flash.gif-]

Anonymous
08-07-01, 11:31 PM
burger king

Pube Update:
--------------
B-) ok own up, who's nicked my pubes? B-)
:( Very Itchy, i hate this hot weather :(
:) hmmmmmm Savlon :)
:'> hmmmm cool groin :'>
:o Dilemma, do i shave again? They growing back faster than whore in all boys school! :o
B-) Gonna Shave em again, best be carefull or there will be tears by morning - lol B-)

Anonymous
09-07-01, 12:16 AM
KFC every time followed by mcdonalds and b/k a shitty 3 rd

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPP PPPPPPP

Anonymous
09-07-01, 12:16 AM
OI wots wrong with good old mac'd! im only say'n that coz i work there mind! i no wot u mean Dan there is some dodgy looking fuckers at our place like!! i must agree BurgerKing wins tho!

**For F**K Sake Have You Ever Seen A White Nova Taxi**

Anonymous
09-07-01, 01:46 AM
Pizza Hut....oops, that wasn't on the list...ok then, I'll choose Burger King, though I do like MacD's. Never had KFC.

Anonymous
09-07-01, 09:24 AM
Hmmm burger king is cool, put i do prefer our local chinese takeaway :D

---:D---*---B-)---
kev@novaload.net

Anonymous
09-07-01, 10:51 AM
damn i'm hungry

Anonymous
09-07-01, 11:37 AM
:( im hungry too. I rekcon that the owners of novaload should buy all its users a meal of their choice :) for being such loyal users!

Pube Update:
--------------
:o Dilemma, do i shave again? They growing back faster than whore in all boys school! :o
B-) Gonna Shave em again, best be carefull or there will be tears by morning - lol B-)

Anonymous
09-07-01, 12:01 PM
not hungry anymore...had a chicken salad sandwich, some milk (half a pint of whole) and one of those nice new galaxy muffins. sweet.

what are you having for lunch davo?

Anonymous
09-07-01, 12:03 PM
burger king burgers with mcdonalds chips :D

drinks are the same from both

mcdonalds prices :)

had a xl douuble wopper meal mmmmmmmmmmmmm on the way home from max power live

:) decisions decisions :)

Anonymous
09-07-01, 12:20 PM
for lunchy, i think i will either cook a pizza, orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i might make a fuck off huge fry up and scoff the lot, feel bad for the rest of the day then cry. :)

FRY UP IT IS!!!

Pube Update:
--------------
:( I shaved, it cut :(

Anonymous
09-07-01, 01:05 PM
Maccy D's is good for quick food (cos of the drive throughs etc), pretty cheap and u know it will be nice...

Burger King is nice cos of the flame grilled taste...plus the burgers are fecking huge..not too keen on the fried though (it was funnt as fuck last year when a representative from Burger King went on the big breakfast to promote their new 'king fries'...there were three plates of chips that people had to try and then vote which was the best tasting one....Burger King came last!!! lmao..she was so embarassed it was a major marketing flop...)

KFC is damn expensive...but nice. Them twister's as soo nice and easy to eat, without half of it falling out the back like a big mac...

Anonymous
09-07-01, 01:12 PM
Nothing like a macy d's, i love drownin meself in watered down, pissed in coke. I also love sinkin me teeth into lumps of dog shite and being served off some right dodgy lookin bloke or a lass that looks like shes been cross breeded with a bit of macdonld meat thats never seen the oven 4 more then 3 secs. Oh and theres also the lovely mac bacon sandwich oh very nice i meen i love the taste of fried skin first thing in the mornin after a night out on the piss.

>:) D.E.V.I.L. >:)

Anonymous
09-07-01, 01:47 PM
KFC every time.
McDonalds is just fat and greasy wan* and the day they give u the food u ACTUALLY ASKED FOR in a drive-thru is the day i drive a reliant robin and Buger king cant even be arsed 2 wipe puke off there own floor, as a mate and i tried to enjoy our munch in BURGER KING WINDSOR while trying to avoid starin at the fit bird chuckin her guts up!

And God said, "Let there be the GSi"

Anonymous
09-07-01, 02:29 PM
if KFC wins the vote we can have a nova meet down chelmsford way and i get free KFC for u lot ;) apart from dan. cos i say so

Anonymous
09-07-01, 02:38 PM
I agree with kev, chinese takeaway!
then burger king, but maccys double quarter pounders are nice if you get em to put bacon on em instead of cheese!
But maccys can be funny and refuse to do it, at least burger king know what service is.

But the problem is not too many bk drivethru's but loads of mcdonalds ones. theres none by me, only know of 2 restaurants, one in liverpool city centre and one in birkenhead.

Anonymous
09-07-01, 03:07 PM
Well I went to KFC at dinner time, sort of a test :D someone else can do McDonalds and BK.

Well I waited for this big massive girl/beast behind the counter to stop chatting to this other girl/beast... then she asked what I wanted, I urmmed and ahhhhed then asked for a 'Chicken Fillet Burger Meal' she said "a Chicken Fillet Burger Meal" I said "yes thats what I said". doh! Mind you I would probably complain if she didnt confirm it then gave me the wrong thing, but its just her attitude!
After a short conversation I got through to her that I wanted a coke, and it was not a 'Go large' meal that I wanted.

So I went off to eat my meal, it was OK at first (I've never had a fillet burger when sober :D!) after eating about half I just couldent eat anymore, It wasnt the nicest, OK it tasted fine but it was just all the slobberiness of the skin euchhhhhhhhhh...
Anyone that knows me knows that my favourite food is actually chicken! but is it actually chicken that KFC serve you????

I think it could actually be Kentucky Fried Cat... so maybe we can class it as chinese food :-/ then again, there was something attached that did resemble a chickens foot, so who knows...

kev@novaload.net

Anonymous
09-07-01, 03:31 PM
chinese is not much more than a maccy D's, KFC, BK and it is a proper meal that is tasty as fudge an not just lobbed together to make the fast food joint money...the chinese are good cooks and make tasty food...sweet and sour chicken with egg fried rice and chips...i'm off to get sum right now...

Anonymous
09-07-01, 03:39 PM
Just testing me new footer...

kev@novaload.net
[-KFCat.jpg-]

Anonymous
09-07-01, 04:07 PM
lol...Law suit coming your way...:p

Anonymous
09-07-01, 04:09 PM
i prefer kfc, but always end up in maccy d's!!

Anonymous
09-07-01, 04:17 PM
Great, just saved that to a screen print, looadsa blackmail opportunities for the future there! KFC's lawyers would have a field day with you!!

Anonymous
09-07-01, 04:34 PM
eh? u wierdo..... :P

kev@novaload.net
[-KFCat.jpg-]

Anonymous
09-07-01, 05:51 PM
The new Mc d's hotdog, it takes 2 bites to eat!! it really is pants :( what a rip off.

Anonymous
09-07-01, 06:27 PM
i was takin to this lass that works in maccy d's. and she ses the hot dogs are dirt, they are the food that cant be kept for the longest as they have been made so they dont go off easily.

like the milk shakes are all just lard.

yuk!

still drink em though lol

Popular Demand:
---------------
By popular demand the following has been taken out as it is found to be offensive. If you wish to see the pube update then goto www.pugtek.net/pubes.asp thankyou :P

Anonymous
09-07-01, 08:09 PM
I gotta say,I am usually a BK man,but if I am on a budget,I get a maccy ds,I go for a bacon double cheese burger at both places,as a meal with fries and a sprite,I cant remember the proper name of the meal :( I love KFC,but its out of town,and parking space is w4nk,but they make an amazing change from a BK or maccy ds,and I give them first place,simply cos its a break from the norm

a car one colour soon!:)

Anonymous
09-07-01, 09:35 PM
Lmao @ Slammed Gsi & Kev. Thats wot I call heavy sarcasm. Kentucky Fried Cat is kinda catchy aint it? I think my Chinkys beaten you to it - they call it (at least I think they call it) Crispy Peking Duck!

I'm sorry lads but as this was a flame board originally ...
KFC, BK and MaccyD ALL PRODUCE CRAP. Its luke warm, reconstituted, tasteless shite.

Anonymous
09-07-01, 10:18 PM
with bks offer , if we dont ask you to go ,large we'll give you large free, just say yes when laydee asks you, but when u end up payiong for it complain and say that going large should be free. they'll say that they asked you, u deny it, they have no proof and saves u a full 30p per meal.

also, in maccy ds u can av a laff by teasin the staff which take you so seriously

Anonymous
10-07-01, 09:36 AM
elgan, u tight arse...fcuking 30p ? is it worth the hassle?

Anonymous
10-07-01, 10:07 AM
lmao, go ged go ged.

To be honest i do not each much fast food cos tis bad for you. All cooked is 5 year old fat and it doesnt fill me up. i prefer a nice pasta dish with a cheeky little sauce on top. Maybe sprinkled with some cheese. High in all the vitamins that will give healthy shits. lmao :P

Popular Demand:
---------------
By popular demand the following has been taken out as it is found to be offensive. If you wish to see the pube update then goto www.pugtek.net/pubes.asp thankyou :P

Anonymous
10-07-01, 10:52 AM
i sumtimes prefer having 2 baked bean and sausage slices from burtons...they are nice...and cheap as well...

Davo, we've had a pube update...what u gonna do next? a terd update? :p u filthy fcuker :O :p

Anonymous
10-07-01, 11:26 AM
I prefer not to eat at any of the above, much prefer a nice spag bol, or jacket tetty with sum tuna & mayo.

Hmmmmm, brown stottie, chicken, mayo, sweetcorn & lettuce for dinner methinks :p

Anonymous
10-07-01, 12:34 PM
could you have abbreviated that post any more mark? lmao

dunno might have a car update. prob is it would stay the same for ages. lol

err i will have a think.

Popular Demand:
---------------

Anonymous
10-07-01, 01:08 PM
tuna mayo...mmmm...*definately* doesn't make your breath smell like a whore's minge who work's in a chippy battering the fish by dipping them into her juices...

Anonymous
10-07-01, 09:45 PM
Its obvious the Colonel wins it hands down!!!

Anonymous
10-07-01, 09:57 PM
whats the similarity between a KFC meal and a bird?

once your done with the breast and leg youve got a greasy box to put yer bone in.

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
10-07-01, 11:32 PM
Greasy box? No greasy bird for me thanks :O
:p

Anonymous
10-07-01, 11:37 PM
davo wonders if cambridge has actually screwed a KFC box in a moment of drunken madness. lol :P

Popular Demand:
---------------

Anonymous
23-07-01, 07:08 PM
I use maccy d's all the time... theres one just off the m18 where i come off on way home from work. its either that or use the restaurant in morrisons... no thanks... i'll take the maccy d.
KFC is all good and well, but when you eat it and find checken skin with hairs on it and stuff its a little off putting so i say they come last.
Burger King... now theres a decent meal... although the prices are expensive the food is worth it. Just not enough around. You drive along thinking "mmmm food.... where can i go" and then as if by magic... there it is... a maccy d's.
i swear if i take the road way to work instead of motorway i have to pass about 4 of the damm places.
So i say maccy d first for convenience and least damage to the old pocket.
The B/K not too far behind coz of the top class food (crappy service though, but then every fast food place is these days unless u know the person behind the counter.
And in a sorry 3rd is KFC because they sell chicken (at least in my local) with skin n hair on n stuff. Most horrible. ALso they are too hard to find when u want one and the parking around them is always rubbish.
They must expact u to walk there and back to make up for all the fatty greesy chicken you are about to shovel into your face.

Anyway... theres my 2p's worth.
walking 3 miles down to KFC now...

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET