PDA

View Full Version : Into perspective...

Anonymous
12-07-01, 02:20 PM
Hi

saw this and thought i;d share it with you.... it certainly makes you think, and puts things into perspective... life eh? weird shit...

http://micro.magnet.fsu.edu/primer/java/scienceopticsu/powersof10/index.html

Anonymous
12-07-01, 03:46 PM
ooooooh, I feel like such a small part of the universe now!!!

Nice car, what's the retail on that?
More than you can afford buddy....Ferrari!

smoke him!

Anonymous
12-07-01, 04:51 PM
i wonder if i spat i could hit the tree?

Popular Demand:
---------------
By popular demand the following has been taken out as it is found to be offensive. If you wish to see the pube update then goto www.pugtek.net/pubes.asp thankyou :P

Anonymous
12-07-01, 08:13 PM
yeah its all well and good but HOW DO THEY KNOW? i dont buy all that bullshit for one second they cant see fuck all beyond a few thousand miles there could be colonies of termites and shit those 'clever' scientists

#1 Doubter on board here

B-) Streakers beware: Your end is in sight B-)

Anonymous
13-07-01, 12:09 AM
what u on about?

termites?

in space?
lol

and yeah, we can see so far out into space, that we are now beginning to see the beggining of the universe... caus the lights so far away, its taken since the big bang to get here... hence we see just after the big bang

make sense?

thought not...

Anonymous
13-07-01, 10:06 AM
Enough!!!!! I can't take all this information!!! aaaaaaahhhhhgggggg going into information overload!!!!! must have cheese on toast with some pickles and a splash of coke ontop for good measure!!!! dkjhsdkjfhdkjfh

smoke him!

Anonymous
13-07-01, 12:53 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Anonymous
13-07-01, 01:15 PM
Way cool!

Did you notice how at 1 angstrom and at 10 pictometers, it looked like space again.

Just think.......we, and our universe could be all inside the cell of a leaf, of a plant on some planet somewhere!

THINK about that! :O

I think my head is going to explode!

Anonymous
13-07-01, 01:30 PM
Yes, and when there is earthquakes it is raining on that leaf... :-/

---:D---*---B-)---
kev@novaload.net

Anonymous
13-07-01, 01:38 PM
hmmmmm...........

smoke him!

Anonymous
13-07-01, 01:47 PM
b*ll*x

Anonymous
13-07-01, 03:06 PM
talking about the universe and shit, and planet earth etc being a molecule on sum 1's bed room carpet etc are the sort of conversations u get into after a few J's....lol...cool stuff...

Anonymous
13-07-01, 03:54 PM
If we are all in a leaf on a tree somewhere then some other big freaky people billions and billions of lightyears away could be looking at us right now through a microscope and they could also be in a leaf on another far away planet!!!! and this could go on for years and years and years!!! hmmmmmmm........

smoke him!

Anonymous
13-07-01, 11:14 PM
yeah

this is called a paradox

lol

Now think about time travel

U travel in time to tell yaself not to do somming, you then dont do it, and because of that u dont travel back in time, because the event leading to it did not happen... because u didnt travel through time in the first place, u didnt tell yaself not to do somming, so events after that leads up to u traveling through time to tell yaself not to do somming, so u do that, and the because that happened, events leading up to the time travel bit, didnt happen and u never time traveled, so u went along what u would do anyway without the time travel bit, until u do the time travel bit, where u go tell yaself not to do somming... etc etc etc

That is know as a paradox.... and leads to mental illness too

:)

Anonymous
14-07-01, 01:00 AM
:O

I love conversations like this...mental...but they get you thinking :>

The thing with the leaf.........if you think about that one leaf, just how many molecules are just in that one leaf, and if every one of those molecules had another universe inside, that'd be quite a few! Then of course, there's a few leaves on that tree, and quite a few trees on this planet, so there's quite a few more universes there. Plus, in each of those billions of billions of universes, there are billions and billions of planets, probably with their own leaves, and we have yet more molecules, with yet more universes inside.
Also, you can't forget that these universes don't only exist in leaves.....they are in everything, so quite a few extra universes there!

This is fun :D

Of course, it's utter nonsense....everyone knows that we all live inside the head of a giant ant!

Anonymous
14-07-01, 10:25 AM
lmfao!!!!!

erm..... I think you need counseling!!!! lol!

:-/

smoke him!

Anonymous
14-07-01, 12:40 PM
well they never did the lunar landings ne way so how can they see into deep space?? bunch of lying money grabbing bastards!!

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
14-07-01, 01:13 PM
oh no!!! dont start on conspiracy theories now!!!! this could turn out to be a very strange post!!!!

smoke him!

Anonymous
14-07-01, 01:24 PM
hmm if were all inside a green leaf then why hasnt a huuuge caterpiller ate us yet???

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
14-07-01, 01:30 PM
hmmm i think ill goto billing now and get pissed and think about what i have just said
lmao

catterpillers omg there no threat its them facking other insects that do all the damage

i have been so stooopid

Anonymous
15-07-01, 05:49 PM
theres this thing called the hubble telescope

and it looks to the edge of the universe

pics are pretty mint too

Anonymous
15-07-01, 07:36 PM
but that needed glasses!!

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
15-07-01, 07:37 PM
I dont buy any extreme scientific 'facts' they just dont know. I dont appreciate this fucking around with genetics either - look what happened when they made killer bees; they escaped and started fucking everyone over

B-) Streakers beware: Your end is in sight B-)

Anonymous
15-07-01, 10:06 PM
will the bees sort out them facking caterpillers?

Anonymous
16-07-01, 12:27 AM
lol

Anonymous
16-07-01, 06:21 PM
or the dogs that have bees in thier mouths that shoot bees when they bark?

Anonymous
17-07-01, 12:28 AM
i think some people need to lay off the LSD...

Lol

science in things like the universe is ace... very interesting

Anonymous
17-07-01, 02:10 AM
Shall we get onto Space-time, and Einstein's Theory of Relativity?

Did you know that time is effected by gravity, and that your time is different to my time?
Also, if you travel at a different speed to someone else, time changes between you and the other person.

Two scientists did an experiment...they got two Atomic Clocks (as accurate as they get), and left one on the ground, and took one in a plain.....the one that went on the plain had slowed down when they got back!

(Right.....mental note to myself....never get up at 7am on a Sunday and get watching Open University!)

It was weird the stuff they were talking about on that program.....I understood most of it, but some of the things they said were like "WHAT THE FVCK?"

They say that before the big bang, there was nothing......nothing at all existed. Ok then, so what the fuck exploded to make the big bang???? If nothing existed, then there was nothing that could explode?

Do you want to talk about the modular time system? Apparently, all time co-exists, so we are living here and now, but so are cave men, the Romans, the Vikings, Dinosaurs still exist, and all the peeps in the future are currently living their lives, including older versions of us...that's what the scientist recon anyway... there is no present time, as all time is current (or is that ampage Cambridge ;))

Open University fries the brain...but is very interesting, if not confusing at times.

www.novabug.co.uk

Anonymous
17-07-01, 09:26 AM
burble burble burble!!! informtion overload!!!! dribble dribble

smoke him!

Anonymous
20-07-01, 06:35 PM
Well... That web site was kool. Clever.. Liked it.
NOW... rich, your brain is far too full. It needs to have masses of alcohol run through it and kill off some of those active nerve endings... Thus destroying all your knowledge about hte OU. This way you get relieved of all that useless info and get to go through the pleasures of intaking it all again. HOW KOOL IS THAT!!!

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

Anonymous
20-07-01, 09:52 PM
yea

i did that the other night

felt brillient the day after

lol