PDA

View Full Version : Max - Power Live

Anonymous
10-07-01, 10:07 PM
Right did any of you the innoccent (so spelt wrong) public pay 5 pounds of your hard earned cash to see that perthetic adult channel show at maxpower, it was total shit!!! Also did anybody get really pissed of with the show and leave because it was stupidly packed with gimps pushing and shoving to see the cars and thinking they were the boys, when they probably had a shitty old shiera parked outside with a cossie sticker on, which makes them feel like they got a have decent car!!!!!

Anonymous
10-07-01, 10:45 PM
I went but I wasn't daft enough to pay ?5 for that bollox.

I wasn't impressed with the cars but the totty...fecking 'ell! I still feel ill now!

But it was full of saddo's pushing and a shoving, tossers.

all in all not worth the money but we went the the fair ground at blackpool on the way home which was better!

Anonymous
11-07-01, 12:44 PM
we wnet friday and it was quiet no shoving, but apparently murder rest of times.
mate had to stand guard on his car to stop barriers being pushed down on it.

Anonymous
11-07-01, 12:45 PM
Yeah I went , d'yu mean that club x thing, was pretty s~~t, was a nice few cars, did you see the nova with 18"s on??
It was full of t~~ts, especially the beuts that had the saxo's on show and sat inside them all day...tossa's!!:d

Anonymous
11-07-01, 03:26 PM
no i didnt go in that club x, what was going on in there?

Anonymous
11-07-01, 10:30 PM
yep i went in, but got in for free with a media pass.

hehe

:p
Im tall and your small
:p

Anonymous
11-07-01, 10:46 PM
i went on the friday and i agree the adult channel show was s**t, it cost a fiver and they even stopped me videoing it!!!!

so many fit birds about thou :D

Anonymous
13-07-01, 01:44 PM
Club x is the adult channel thing that everyone was talking about, quite crap for a ?5 birds dancin in there nikas n bras, wud av been sweet if they stripped a bit further tho!

Anonymous
13-07-01, 10:58 PM
If I wadn't had FREE tickets (YES THATS FREE!!!) and paid for them (?21 or summat!!! ahhh!) I'd have been really pissed off, and all those muppets who paid to stand near Jordan need serious mental help...

Anonymous
18-07-01, 08:02 PM
i went up to gods ouse and watched it dere. we borrowed som x-ray vision specs and look jordan up an down

God Bless The

The Popester.