PDA

View Full Version : im a new and just bought a nice nova an need help :D

spooky85
02-08-05, 04:59 PM
Are twin webbers for a 1.4sr the same as for 1.3sr?? is there way about it ??
what interior can i put into a nova the front dash board an all ??
back seats what can i swap them for ?
and the side panels on the door interior can they be changed aswell from another car ? like gte or something big help needed cheers

spooky85
02-08-05, 05:04 PM
just to add
its been kent cammed and ported an polished, K + N. an janspeed back box
its a 1.3sr does 60 in second 90 in 3rd and ive had 125mph out of it, could anyone tell if thats good >?

dan-hipgrave
02-08-05, 05:07 PM
Twin 40's will fit aslong as you have the correct inlet manifold and they are jetted for your engine

You can fit any Nova interior into any other Nova - best interior is the mk2 GSi one, dash requires a bit of work to fit into a mk1, but nothing major. Only 5doors have different doorcards etc..

5T1G
02-08-05, 05:16 PM
what about bits of the early corsa do they fit inside the shell

dash
seats

i've heard of the indicator stalks being used, and the computer can go where the clock is on mk2 dash

dan-hipgrave
02-08-05, 05:19 PM
Corsa dash - yes, but its a pain in the arse job, and requires fibreglassing the dash along the windscreen i think..

Corsa seats - yes, though you will probably have to weld Nova subframes on, im not entirely sure, they might just bolt into place.

Indicator stalks from corsas, calibras, mk3 astras and mk2 novas are all the same so will all fit no probs.

No idea about the corsa computer though, but ive seen it done, so it is possible.