PDA

View Full Version : 1993 GSi Nova

novamadman
01-08-05, 05:18 PM
1993 Silver GSi Nova. Never been welded. No rust anywhere apart from scabs under the bonnet - boot floor solid, arches good and original, doors fine, chassis good, wings, battery tray e.t.c everywhere is free from rust. The car has 91'000 miles and service history. Toad thatcham 1 alarm with central locking. The car is standard apart from being lowered 40mm all round, 15" compomotive mo alloys, k+n induction kit and cobra reclining bucket seats although the car can be sold with standard sr alloys and gsi seats if wanted. This car has been very well looked after and regularly serviced, the engine runs like a clock. The car has just had a full set of brand new yokohama tyres and a brand new standard exhaust from front to back. All in all it is a well above average nova and it is one of the best in terms of rust. I dont know how to put the pictures on here ( would appreciate someone telling me how to) but do have loads of pictures available on request. Anyone interested in the car pm me or email me at rallynova1@hotmail.com Cheers Shane