PDA

View Full Version : Fat Albert Stages 30/07/05

BigRuss
31-07-05, 11:26 AM
It's rally report time again guys.......... :D

This rally was held at Keevil airfield Nr Trowbridge.

I haven't got a copy of the actual results to hand and the website hasn't been updated with the results yet,

www.fatalbertstages.co.uk

The day didn't start well though, My service crew were pissed out of there heads when they fell in to the van, they hadn't even been to bed :o They drank another half a slab of dumpy bottles of lager before we got to the event as well :o

We also had a blow out on the trailer on the way :(

Once at the event the day started to get better, dry weather.

I was the fastest 1400 on every stage apart from one, on that stage I had an altocation with a Subaru Impreza.

I spun out in a tight slippery section and almost blocked the road, an Impreza which started behind Me came through and hit my driver side front wheel which smashed the outer cv, as I'm running a 90% diff I got around the remaining 4 miles but dropped about 1min30 secs :evil: :evil:

Midway through the day the heavens opened and it pissed down off and on all afternoon :(

But anyway I still finished 17th O/all (I think) and 1st in class. I won the class by almost 3mins even with losing 1min 30 secs :o ,

NovaBen finished 2nd in class and did well given the changing weather conditions and competition from a quick 106, well done to him too :D

Dan
31-07-05, 11:37 AM
As said last night, another cracking result, just need to get it to llandow now and let the public see what the cars all about :wink:

BigRuss
31-07-05, 12:48 PM
Oh yeah, I beat all the 1600's too :lol:

The service crew drank the remainder of the slab of lager by 10:30 and both slept in the van till 17:00 :lol: :lol:

They weren't much use but were certainly entertaining....

CP
31-07-05, 05:13 PM
:lol: @ the "service crew" - what are they like? :roll:

Have to say it conjured up in my mind the spectre of one of the Ford WRC cars screeching into the service area with bits hanging off it and Malcolm Wilson going " Where the fcuks the service crew"? Camera pans right and there they all are pissed up amongst the trolley jacks fast asleep! :lol: 8)

BigRuss
31-07-05, 08:41 PM
Results are on the website now.

CP

I knew I was doomed to do it all myself when I came in after stage 2 and they had retired to the van and were both dribbling.... LOL

Dan
31-07-05, 10:08 PM
We just spoilt him last time and he missed the A-team :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .