PDA

View Full Version : what style do u prefer?

Anonymous
03-07-01, 09:25 PM
for novas,do you prefer,orimental style,yank style,or euro style?-is smoothed better than balls out bodywork?

a car one colour soon!:)

Anonymous
03-07-01, 09:29 PM
Personally, I prefer the subtle smoothed look, though big kits can look mint.

Anonymous
03-07-01, 11:40 PM
yeh I'm with rich... nice clean polished bodywork, nice wheels (15 or 16") and slammed 60mm.. it's all you need - they're already good looking cars... just doin the simple stuff toughens them up a bit.

Anonymous
04-07-01, 08:48 AM
I like the understated look, but saying taht I do like the wide arch kits you can get for the nova, they look mint!!!

Mmmmm forbidden donut. :)

Anonymous
04-07-01, 09:05 AM
subtle

Anonymous
04-07-01, 09:42 AM
I like the jap style cars. Not pinky though!

You've got to get something that will suit the car. If done right the jap style aggressive look doesn't half suit the little nova.

B-)As long as people are still having promiscuous sex with many anonymous partners while at the same time experimenting with mind-expanding drugs in a consequence-free environment, I'll be sound as a pound!B-)

WWW.SAXOKILLERS.COM

Anonymous
04-07-01, 09:54 AM
I like the smooth & subtle touch, plain bumpers, skirts, no vinyl, no splitters, no big spoilers and so on.

I agree, big bastard kits do look nice, but i cant afford them, so i like the smooth look.

Anonymous
04-07-01, 10:20 AM
I like novas boxy looks,and think you should get mods to help emphasise these looks,I think its hard to beat the standard GTE/GSi parts,although Im in love with Scott Gilfillans nova,it looks amazing!-pinky is a touchy subject,there's so many minor miracles on it,but the front bumper is a bit tacky in my opinion,the big mouth GSi bumper is class,especially the Abyss one,I havent got the guts for such a kit though,or the money for it,or for the alloys that would have to go with the kit,Im keeping my body mods mainly in the family,as well as interior mods...

a car one colour soon!:)

Anonymous
04-07-01, 11:22 AM
I like the plain and smooth look of a GSi, nice n low with say some 16"'s

And a valver under the bonnet for that extra "peddle power" would be nice.

but...
I hate the way Novas are getting such a crap reputation as "boy racing cars" and all that shit. It's well put me off. I like to cruise round at "normal" speeds ie the speed limit. Anyway it looks like saxos are taking the weight off the novas now with this reputation lol

... better get back to work

---:D---*---B-)---
kev@novaload.net

Anonymous
04-07-01, 12:23 PM
i like both eg mad big kits like mine, and the nice subtle ones like brett warburtons or howell jones(on feature cars)
i dont like the wide arch kits as they detract from the classic nova arches, i thought about changing headlights for all of 10 secs, then realised it wouldnt look anything like a nova anymore so whats the point, its all about getting the right level and not crossing the line.

If i did another id seriously consider plain simple and lightweight cos its soooo much easier and a hell of a lot less hassle.

Anonymous
04-07-01, 02:09 PM
agreed with kev...

there are a coulple of very clean nova's in blackpool, a king fisher metallicy green one on speedlines, a turbo'd sri with gsi kit and 15's, a nova GTE with flushed tailgate and speedlines...

all subtle and stylish...

howell jones' nova is immaculate...that's the look i'm going to be going for...very clean and uncluttered...

i remember the days when 'DTM corner splitters' and icky stick on rubbish was in...every other car had them on...

clean, stylish, subtle is the way forward...and another bonus point about this method of styling is that it doesn't cost a bomb...lol

Dec's nova SR is immaculate...clean, stylish...mint motor...not OTT...and not expensive to achieve if your on a budget ;)