PDA

View Full Version : Not for the faint hearted

Dar
27-07-05, 08:50 PM
It is a picture of the demise of a suicide jumper taken shortly after he landed. It shows him with his insides now on the outside. You will see the look of horror on the faces of the bystanders. The faces of the bystanders is why I believe this is real...

http://hem.bredband.net/niknyk/pics2/jumper.jpg

General Baxter
27-07-05, 08:53 PM
:rofl:

Jack
27-07-05, 08:58 PM
LMFAO

The joys of the internet lol

Fester
27-07-05, 09:09 PM
That is fucking hardcore.

View with discression.

Stuart
27-07-05, 09:25 PM
another infidel is gone. w00t

ade
27-07-05, 10:45 PM
I cant look at it - not after that car wreck post.

Had nightmares!

:o

Dod
27-07-05, 11:07 PM
What you need here is a frying pan, some sausages and bacon, white oudding and a heap of white bread along side a pot of Tea.

H A R D T O B E A T !! :D

mad-driver
27-07-05, 11:13 PM
You never said it was poor old humpty dumpty! :lol:

sickrabbit
28-07-05, 08:36 AM
Suicide is hard to eggsplain . It leaves all those affected , beaten and is no yolk ( joke ) .I dont know where you poached the pic from , but on close eggaxmination it looks horrific.
You all seem to forget we still havent gotten over poor humpty dumpty.....

Rexy
28-07-05, 11:59 AM
Suicide is hard to eggsplain . It leaves all those affected , beaten and is no yolk ( joke ) .I dont know where you poached the pic from , but on close eggaxmination it looks horrific.

:roll: SLAP!!!!

ANDYRACER
28-07-05, 03:11 PM
How dare someone waste them eggs. I could have had them for my breakfast with my bacon :evil:

Jack
28-07-05, 04:26 PM

:roll: SLAP!!!!
+1 lol

Philsutton
28-07-05, 05:49 PM
sickrabbit wrote:

that was a truely awful joke, you deserve a good hard slap for that lol

sickrabbit
28-07-05, 10:53 PM
oh great !! i try to cause some mirth and lo and behold somebody "whisks "up and threatens me with a slap - I mean - I am " shell "shocked . I do hope in the cold " white" light of the day all the novaloaders will awake with clear not " scrambled " minds and see the nonsense of my hilarity. It is pertinent that we all must " soldier " on in these sad times and smile , dont let everyday worries beffudle us and not question which" came first "because I do think we,ll all end up with egg on our faces if we,re to serious and not " free range " in the end ????

how do you eat yours?

taxi for Oz.

Dar
28-07-05, 10:56 PM
http://schestowitz.com/IMG/blog/egg.jpg

r0b
29-07-05, 10:24 AM
LOL!