PDA

View Full Version : Title

Dod
25-07-05, 08:44 PM
Admin:

Please may i have my title Changed Form Senior Member to Super Irish Member? Please!?

General Baxter
25-07-05, 08:49 PM
NO :lol:

Stuart
25-07-05, 08:50 PM
no :p

if you get it then everyone wants it then we are inundated with hippys after name changes (mainly from the new kids)

be happy that your part of the mass, and not a singled out freak

Mike.
25-07-05, 09:05 PM
lol :lol:

Dod
25-07-05, 09:31 PM
Seems a bit shit really, i mean a handful of people have their names changed already. I mean, i've even made it to 1000+ posts and some of them haven't.

Rexy
25-07-05, 09:32 PM
:lol: that told you...

:wink:

Philsutton
25-07-05, 09:33 PM
ive made to 5000+ an i havent had mine changed, an im not lossing much sleep over it either.

Dod
25-07-05, 09:36 PM
Sorry Phil, does yours not say Old School?

Philsutton
25-07-05, 09:46 PM
yes but i have earnt that through post slagging, you too will get that if you reach higher posts. I dont have a custom one.

Dod
25-07-05, 09:53 PM
Ok, sorry Phil, but what i'm saying is that after so many posts, or after doing something to promote the site, or having so many people register on your say so, that personal titling should be made available, even if its only once.

Mike.
25-07-05, 09:53 PM
but thats the order of the names lol

veteran member
old school

i'm sure someone will tell me iff i've missed one lol
and its not going to make any difference at all iff you've had your name changed so chill man, you will still be a senior member because of the post count. i don't understand why people are so bothered about a name over there post count :roll:

sh0rty
25-07-05, 10:00 PM
you have to sleep with admin to get these privileges :lol: :lol:

hi btw not been on for a bit, busy girl

Philsutton
25-07-05, 10:03 PM
you have to sleep with admin to get these privileges

being as about 98% of the members are male i dont think thats a clever thing to suggest lol.

Ok, sorry Phil, but what i'm saying is that after so many posts, or after doing something to promote the site, or having so many people register on your say so, that personal titling should be made available, even if its only once.
i dont want mine changing anyway as someone will probably change it to tosser or something lmao

Dod
25-07-05, 10:07 PM
Well, suggestion made, if Admin dont want to do anything about thats up to them.

Stuart
25-07-05, 10:08 PM
erm ive got those privelages, but i dont remember sleeping with kev........ although he did give me a roofycolada when i was there and woke up with a sore bum........

sh0rty
25-07-05, 10:13 PM
You got admin because you were male :!: FACT :!:

Jim
25-07-05, 10:15 PM
You dont want it changed...trust me

:roll:

Jim

Philsutton
25-07-05, 10:17 PM
:lol: unlucky

sh0rty
25-07-05, 10:17 PM
LMFAO seen Jim replied last and just burst out laughing because I knew what yours was. I didn't even get respect for that, just GIRL!

benji
25-07-05, 10:21 PM
don't even know what mine says

benji
25-07-05, 10:21 PM
you learn somthing new everyday

sh0rty
25-07-05, 10:28 PM
:o

:lol:

boredbloke
26-07-05, 12:11 AM
You dont want it changed...trust me

:roll:

Jim

pmsl!!!!!

well it is kinda ur own fault really.....

Stuart
26-07-05, 07:54 AM
you tend to "earn" titles. by doing something comical etc.

eg jim being overtaken by sam at the karting, Chris T for being a pikey etc lol.

benji
26-07-05, 08:27 AM
what about your then stu ;)

boredbloke
26-07-05, 09:02 AM
maybe he got stuck somewhere.....?

or he was eating a real big dinner.....?

Stuart
26-07-05, 09:08 AM
piss off ben :P

Jim
26-07-05, 10:05 AM
I'm not ashamed of the fact that Sam got past me, Kev asked me to let her through anyway ;) He said he would "Get some" if she overtook someone - whatever that means? :oops: :wink:

Jim

Matt2107
26-07-05, 01:08 PM
LOL

You did it for the team Jim!

Big respect for that.

ANDYRACER
26-07-05, 03:19 PM
This post must happen at least once a month. I do reckon though the regular posters should have the ability to change there own names.

Jack
26-07-05, 04:51 PM
This post must happen at least once a month. I do reckon though the regular posters should have the ability to change there own names.
translated = andyracer wants a post title too :P

Jim
26-07-05, 05:07 PM

I'm sure if he continues post whoring he'll have a title that he likes soon enough.

Seriously though, what does it matter? Get a grip people.

Jim

Ben
26-07-05, 05:11 PM
you have to sleep with admin to get these privileges :lol: :lol:

Choose Stu if you have to as he has a small cock and it dosent hurt so much :!:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And if they are earnt on Merit mines quiet polite LMFAO

ANDYRACER
26-07-05, 05:18 PM

I'm sure if he continues post whoring he'll have a title that he likes soon enough.

Seriously though, what does it matter? Get a grip people.

Jim

I don't even post slag anymore cba. And i dont partically want a post title, im not that sad for it to bother me.

Mike.
26-07-05, 07:10 PM
course, you said that regular posters should have the ability to change there post title, meaning you want a post title aswell because your a regular poster :wink:

sh0rty
26-07-05, 07:46 PM
I'm not ashamed of the fact that Sam got past me, Kev asked me to let her through anyway ;) He said he would "Get some" if she overtook someone - whatever that means? :oops: :wink:

Jim

I'm deeply hurt by that comment.

LMFAO Liar liar Bum's on fire! creased

Snowface
26-07-05, 08:24 PM
Seems a bit s**t really, i mean a handful of people have their names changed already. I mean, i've even made it to 1000+ posts and some of them haven't.

and all of your 1000+ posts have been factual, informative, no bull-shit / spam lol.

If everyone had different, or the ability to change, their titles it would loose its novelty.

Jim
26-07-05, 09:22 PM

Jim

I'm deeply hurt by that comment.

LMFAO Liar liar Bum's on fire! creased

Shhhh! People will think I can't drive :roll:

Jim

Ste L
26-07-05, 11:32 PM
im not really arsed about my member title, same as post count, they don't mean fuck all to be honest....

its like i've been using novaload for roughly 5/6 year's on and off, and look how low my post count it, not even got 1000 posts yet :lol:

boredbloke
27-07-05, 08:49 AM
Can u change mine im sick off being a newbie but can't be a*** to post loads. Just out of interest how many posts till it changes from being Newbie?

PMSL!

I reckon andy should get the title "forever newbie...."

ANDYRACER
27-07-05, 04:46 PM
Can u change mine im sick off being a newbie but can't be a*** to post loads. Just out of interest how many posts till it changes from being Newbie?

PMSL!

You sad, sad man, cant believe u went and found that quote. :oops: :lol:

Mike.
27-07-05, 06:33 PM

PMSL!

pmsl :lol: :lol:

proof lol

ade
27-07-05, 06:57 PM
maybe we should have an "award" ceremony each month and those that want their title changed have to "prove their worth" to the site admin.

Money, blackmail, favours etc etc etc can exchange hands - would be really fun!

have a series of people who a !regular" posters (but not slags) on a poll and the site votes for them...

They have to justify their request for title change - if they fail they get their title changed to "sad failure" or summut similar!

8)

scott.parker
27-07-05, 07:04 PM
Yeah only as you would like yours changing mate!

Ade haggis eating post shlag :lol: :wink:

boredbloke
27-07-05, 10:12 PM

I may be sad for finding, (it actually it wasn't that hard!)

but not as as sad as u posting it in the first place!

ade
27-07-05, 10:16 PM
lol - scott thats the best its been in ages - had some real daft ones up there at one point.

I like it - and its true!

8)