PDA

View Full Version : Beware of Cossvaux again

Lee H
25-07-05, 04:56 PM
http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=213860&page=1

Just thought people on here who don't use mig should know.

scott.parker
25-07-05, 07:53 PM
Oh they get better :lol:

jamie gsi16v
25-07-05, 08:00 PM
to be honest i think everybody on there is talking shite, cossvaux have closed down now but are still selling old stock (cheap) i went down and bought some speedlines from him for 200quid with mint tyres the other week, he explained how they have finished the business now and selling all unsold stock without re ordering. he has now bought a brand new rolling road and is moving on to do work with big powered 4x4/rwd/fwd cars, e.g scoobys/skylines/evo's etc etc. he just wants a change and is trying to sort out all loose ends out, fairplay i say move on.

Philsutton
25-07-05, 09:29 PM
they have amazing customer service, they have gone under as far as i know now. Think thats one reason why they dont really give a fuck

Snowface
25-07-05, 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cossvaux
Carry on slagging me off and see what happens. Just remember you placed an order with us so we do have your address and we will come to collect the mount you have still not returned to us, while there we'll have a word about all the stuff you've been saying about me.

This is not a threat it is a promise *******.

Will

Originally Posted by wayne451
This has been placed on the forums and a copy will be sent to the police!

Christ!

we got emails complaining from regal after rick draper said he would rather stick fistfuls of wasps up his arse than use them and we told them where to go.

PMSL!

Dar
25-07-05, 10:43 PM
That quote of what Rick Draper said actually made me laugh out loud. lol. Brilliant - 'Fists full of wasps us his arse' I will remember that one! Class :+:

ANDYRACER
26-07-05, 03:36 PM
Couldnt believe when Wayne told me about the pm, fukin mad man. He says on mig he is now on the dole so i don't think he is moving on to jap plus his rep will again catch up to him unless he sorts himself out big time.

5_door owner
27-07-05, 12:35 AM
oooohh, now thats good aftersale's service

he deserves everything he got judging off that pm :twisted: