PDA

View Full Version : Nova Meeting, Letterkenny.

Dod
25-07-05, 08:37 AM
We came, we say, stood about a bit and went home.

Was good though. Had 9 Novas in total and crowds over looking. Every now and then we got the odd twat flying past on their limiter, but they nearly always wound up stopping for a look. Everything from a modest 1000cc blue 3dr with just a set of 14's and mangled doors to a 1600 T40 and Keiths beast (which stole the crowd away from my car!! :cry: )

So, made contacts, parts database to be set up now and another meeting in a month or so. Oh, and i'm sure either Keith or Beaney'll have pics up later, i'll get mine up in my profile later.

Oh, PS, since Keith stole my thunder last night, He beat a Starlet Turbo last night, ha ha ha ha, i told them before you!! :P
And i ICED a few 1400 Civics and am delighted at the prospect!! :D

b34ney
25-07-05, 01:51 PM
yep was a good turn out wasnt expecting that many novas to be honest... I didnt stay too long because I wasnt really impressed with the amount of people going round the cars.... also u couldnt get a decent pic coz people just stood on the way... I have a few snaps.. nothing special, I'll upload them later,

we have to have another one soon.. only in a big open area with lots of room... :wink:

Dod
25-07-05, 03:20 PM
Sound job mate, pity you didn't hang about, but when you come accross as many Novas together as we had, you can expect to draw attention. Anytime yu're back around, gimme a shout.

Same time next month? :wink:

ANDYRACER
25-07-05, 04:06 PM
Sounds like a good meet. Shame it is so faraway from all us regular novaloaders.

b34ney
25-07-05, 04:40 PM
yep id definately be up for another meet up but only in a bigger area if possible... :P so we can get some decent pics of the cars

Jack
25-07-05, 04:46 PM
yep id definately be up for another meet up but only in a bigger area if possible...
*cough* england *cough*

:lol: :P

b34ney
25-07-05, 04:50 PM
yep id definately be up for another meet up but only in a bigger area if possible...
*cough* england *cough*

:lol: :P

id love to go to trax in september with keith robinson an the crew, but cant see it happenin as im rather skint after spending money on full respray an parts to get the nova looking well, though I can maybe see it next year I will be definately there if everything is all good :P

b34ney
25-07-05, 04:53 PM
dod also if we can get a date sorted as soon as possible for next month, and post it around in a few car forums of northern ireland / rep ireland

ie jon44w, rms, triangle cruisers etc...

im sure we can get more novas!

Dod
25-07-05, 07:30 PM
I'll leave that to you and Keith, I'm Novaload, through and through. !!!

I'll get it advertised in Flat to the Matt, would I be able to use the Novaload Logo's i got as Headingds for the Advert? Stu, Ade, CP?

Tell you what RJ, get a Nova, come over here for a week and you can stay at mine. We'll show you how we do it, Donegal Styleeee!!!!!
(sitting round, getting drunk and thats it preety much!!)

Dod
25-07-05, 07:41 PM
Forgot to mention, Pics (Poor Pics at that) on My Profile. Hopefully Stu'll approve them soon.

Jack
25-07-05, 10:16 PM
Tell you what RJ, get a Nova, come over here for a week and you can stay at mine. We'll show you how we do it, Donegal Styleeee!!!!!
Pfft the celica would get there quicker :lol:

Actually, my sister goes to N Ireland quite a lot.... I might ask her about details prices etc, always fancied going there myself...

Steve! Celica Invasion of N Ireland! :lol:

Dod
26-07-05, 06:55 PM
[quote="Razorjack

Steve! Celica Invasion of N Ireland! :lol:[/quote]

You do know that all the Jap Imports Actually come to the docks in Dublin and have dragged the arse out of themselves in that they're so popular that they're common as rain in Ireland. Still, you'd pick one or three up cheap. Mate bought a wide Arche GT4 for 700STG and it was mint.