PDA

View Full Version : Breaking SR. everything to go incl T40s

Anonymous
23-07-05, 02:19 PM
I've decided to get my Mini back on the road which means the Nova has to go, and the most cost effective way to do that is to break it. So everything's going.

Highlights include:

T40 Weber DCOE carbs, completely cleaned and rebuilt with all new gaskets, and Weber twin throttle linkage

GENUINE Irmscher inlet manifold for 1200 head

Heavily skimmed 1200 head with brand new (done abut 500 miles ) Piper 285 cam kit with followers etc

1300SR engine with forged race pistons

Ashley exhaust system including tubilar 4 branch manifold

16v brakes with red dot grooded discs and road/rally pads

Gmax full suspension kit

OMP strut brace (the crooked one that'll fit cars with an airbox)

Fox racing graphite 5 spoke 15" wheels with half decent tyres

And a whole bunch of other bits and bobs. Prices, pictures and full parts list available, just email me - cgoldsmith@gmail.com or phone 07801949234 (evenings and weekends only or text any time).

The shell's relatively solid with no bad structural rust, although the bodywork's seen better days. Some rust repair on slam panel, boot floor and left inner arch, could do with redoing. Someone might want the shell for restoring otherwise I'll just scrap it.

I'd be persuaded to part with the whole car for anything over ?1000. it runs but needs some time on a rolling road ironing out a misfire. It's been previously rr'd at 115bhp, take from that what you will. Some people believe these things, some don't. I can't afford any more RR time which is one of the reasons I'm getting rid of it, but if the misfire was sorted it'd be a great little car for anyone wanting something a little racey to blast around B roads or take to track days. It has no interior except the front SR seats (driver bolster ripped as usual) and the dash (tacky red switches replaced with black ones).

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY AS IT'S IMPORTANT

I only have a limited amount of tools and nowhere to work on the car except the car park opposite my house. if you want something from the car, you've got to be prepared to remove it yourself as I'm not able to do it. You'll also need to bring any tools you'll need, such as engine hoists, spanners etc. I wont deliver anything outside of Milton Keynes so please don't bother asking. I'm willing to haggle over prices, depending, and I'll even consider swaps for parts that'll fit an Austin Mini so if you've got any minilite wheels, or performance engine parts sitting around, let me know.

Again, if you are at all interested, give me a call or drop me an email and I'm happy to answer any questions.

Chris