PDA

View Full Version : A couple of jokes

Rich Dale
01-01-70, 01:00 AM
lol......:'>

I didn't notice that until now......I copied and pasted the joke from another forum you see....that's my excuse anyway :D

Rich Dale
24-01-02, 12:59 AM
I come home at night, and when the wifes sleepin', I take two aspirin and put them in her mouth *plunk, plunk* she wakes up, spits them out *spit, spit* and she goes "what are those?" and I say, "why, those are two aspirine." shes says "well, I aint got no headache" and I say "Good, wanna fuuuckk?"

Batman goes over to Superman one day and asks him if he knew anyone that batman could bone, Superman says no, but i heard Wonderwoman is pretty good. So batman goes to Spider man asks the same question, Spiderman says the same thing.

Batman is flying around when he spots Wonderwoman in the meadow with her legs spread wide open. he thinks i'm so fast she won't even notice.

So Batman flys down does his business in like 5 seconds and then flys away. Wonderwoman in the meadow goes "what just happened". The invisible man between her legs goes "I don't know but for some reason my @$$ really hurts!"

:D

brian.bb
24-01-02, 05:04 AM
ha ha like it :D

marruss
24-01-02, 11:28 AM
poor!!!!!! but funny!

novaluvva
01-02-02, 12:21 PM
Excellent! :D

wisewood
01-02-02, 03:37 PM
should the batman one not be superman who does the deed? batman can't fly...

lol.

The name is misleading - I am not wise, or wooden.

Fester
05-02-02, 05:48 PM
good point, well made

Hi officer.
What?
She said she was 16!
NOT AGAIN FFS