PDA

View Full Version : Scary dwarf clowns

Anonymous
19-06-01, 02:23 AM
There's been an upsurge in people admitting to being scared of clowns, especially dwarf clowns. So come on, are YOU scared of clowns and dwarf clowns? Are they running around in YOUR bedroom having their filthy way on YOU while YOU'RE asleep?

B-) Streakers beware: Your end is in sight B-)

Anonymous
19-06-01, 02:28 AM
Im scared of dwarf clowns, imagine waking up and theres one on his little trycicle peddling around in ur room, or one climbing up ur stomach with little knives in his hand, ahhhhhh lol

Anonymous
19-06-01, 09:47 AM
ive always been scared of clowns ..dwarf or not. They hide their true selves behind their painted exteriors.. chilling

Anonymous
19-06-01, 09:57 AM
WTF WTF WTF shall i say it again? yup...WTF?!?!

[-pedburnout.gif-]
Smoke that valver
Email ged@roybacer.co.uk
Visit www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
19-06-01, 02:18 PM
the only "clown" im scared of is myself! :D

Anonymous
19-06-01, 02:40 PM
What The F.u.c.k do you mean ged?shall I say it again ...erm no I wont

Anonymous
19-06-01, 04:54 PM
I am not scared of clowns but my mate is terrified.
He has this recurring dream that he is in his car and looks in the mirror and sees this clown running after him with huge feet n all that. He puts his foot down but the clown is still behind him... then all of a sudden he looks round and its gone, immediatly after he checks the mirror again and its in the back seat grinning at him... it suddenly lurches forward really quick and thats when he wakes up... Scares the hell outta him. It makes him start sweating and stuff just talking about it.

** Please Don't Spank Me TOO Hard... I Didn't Mean To Honest!!! **

Anonymous
19-06-01, 07:12 PM
I work in a nursery with 72 kids....I'd say over half of them are scared of clowns! And balloons!
I'm not though!
Frogs on the other hand...terrify me!

Anonymous
19-06-01, 08:00 PM
hmm thats a load of frogs needed for next meet up lmao

Anonymous
19-06-01, 08:51 PM
lmao
this is the sort ov conversation that happens at 2:00 am in the chat room

lmao
if i rember right we moved onto shagging dwarfs striaght after!
rofl

and after that we got ontot the james bulger killers being releasd and after that blah blash

fuck me dont anybody talk about novas?????????

lol

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
19-06-01, 09:27 PM
I am scared of a few things,wasps n bes being the 3 biggest scary things for me,I dont think Im scared of much else,I get nervous round police,Imalso scared when overtaking lorrys,especially when Im halfway along em and the decide to come in my lane x-(

Anonymous
19-06-01, 09:58 PM
i wanna get into this chat room but i cant!!!
X-(

[-flash.gif-]

Anonymous
20-06-01, 01:10 AM
What is it about clowns?
I'm a bit freaked by 'em at times, especially in films like IT!
IT being a clown kind of makes the film even more creepy!

Anonymous
20-06-01, 10:56 AM
Only if ya wanna see my cry Ian!....Ermm that'll be a yes then!!
Has anyone seen the film Magnolia?..My god the frog scene in that gave me nightmares for a week......

Anonymous
20-06-01, 02:28 PM
hmm clowns how arousing :D lmao

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D