PDA

View Full Version : Step Aside Big Brother

Anonymous
15-06-01, 02:39 AM
I think we should approach channel 4 with the idea 4 a phat mutha show.
You ge 10 guys (or girls, or a mix) and put em in this house. Sound familiar, well heres the twist... The house has an adjoining Carpark, a big one, plenty of space. These people are then presented each morning with a car each to thrash around for the day on the car park. Each week nominations are made by the housemates to get rid of the worst driver. The public then vote that person out. Winner is the one who is deemed best driver and gets to keep their fave car of the ones they drove and have free insurance for three years. Waddya think?
Who'd be up for a nice bit of that?
Who fancies their chances?
Who reckons Channel 4 would laugh in our faces and send us over to channel 5 where we'd have more luck.??

** Please Don't Spank Me TOO Hard... I Didn't Mean To Honest!!! **

Anonymous
15-06-01, 03:07 PM
I think with all this interest in films today we should make a novaload film. It could be wicked . It could be a comedy about loads of internet geeks (no offence meant) who drive novas all trying to meet up at a cruise or something. Like a road movie with real characters and everything. I bagsie playing a fucked up stoner that drives a shed...oh shit no change here then.

auditions and casting start today. Post your audition and character below:p

Anonymous
15-06-01, 03:24 PM
Not going anywhere near Channel 5. we'd probably end up sharing the house with a naked Cheggars! ARGH!

B-) "Don't send me back to the dark place" B-)

Anonymous
15-06-01, 06:12 PM
id would obviosly win then cos im an ace driver !!!!
hahahaha

ony jokin

would be a laugh though

Anonymous
15-06-01, 07:07 PM
hmmm... the internet geek one sounded bettr to me. lol

Anonymous
16-06-01, 02:24 PM
hey as long as i dont end up eyeing up novaking like in the novaload big brother post!!!!!!!!

lol

Micky@novaload.net :)