PDA

View Full Version : advertisments

sickrabbit
19-07-05, 09:19 AM
Peeps , keep an eye out for the new Barclays Bank telly advert where a bloke gets stung by a bee then falls in a lake...pmsl !!

Adverts are the best thing on the box....( well except the bloody shake n vac advert - first released 20yrs ago and I still cant get the theme tune out of my head......"do the shake and vac and put the freshness back"..... :evil: ) that was pure brainwashing......

Then theres that twat with his mc donalds chips - fries to yanks .You can stuff your chips mate - right up your marmite motorway -see if youre " loving it then " :evil:

The one advert I,d love to edit and put out at teatime is the senacot one . The one where that middle aged bint is constipated ,acts like shes been sitting on a horses head - let alone a turtles for sometime , takes the senacot pills then you see her in the shower all wonderful and empty like - obviously dropped a growler. Her friend rings the front door and on opening her mate goes " ready ?" - I,d just love her to look her mate in the eye and reply " well yes -you see I,ve had a good sh*t and now I,v a flanders poppy - a ringpiece thats been thru the wars and is shot to pieces!!"

And whos that fat twat in the Nationwide advert " sorry theyre for brand new customers only " - I,ll wager in real life he wished he,d never done that one - theres probably loads of people out there when they see him go - " look theres that lardyarse -brand new customers only !! He certainly needs sexual directions then a swift kick in the family allowance.

And then theres the new Revels chocolate one - the one where a yank and some asian guy are playing Russian Roulette with a bag of sweets. I,d love to swap a few of em for a couple of tag nuts ( I,m sure you know what I mean )..that,ll get em whincing.

Adverts -dont you just love em ??

Whats your favourite ??

Dar
19-07-05, 10:12 AM
Some adverts are cool 8)
I like the sprite ones. My wife likes that Honda one with the diesel engines. I still catch her singing that song even now.

It's doodlaly-rational ;)

Jack
19-07-05, 10:16 AM
Peeps , keep an eye out for the new Barclays Bank telly advert where a bloke gets stung by a bee then falls in a lake...pmsl !!
I thought that was funny the first time I saw it at the weekend in 'nam.... but after the millionth time (literally - it was on in EVERY commercial break) it just annoyed me :evil: