PDA

View Full Version : NE one out there Trim good seats!

ednovasr2
18-07-05, 12:31 AM
After good quality job for door cards, front and back seats with fronts needing refill of foam/filling etc.....

Must last at least three years plus!!!! Know of few peeps but all seem to sag of just few months to a year and look bit S**T with ribbed bit in etc...

Dan's astra MK3 all ways on stands & shows (I used to work with him) has done just this in a year and was good job (well ish!).
it's a blue/purple /fip tint, flushed rear doors two rear spoilers (upper and lower) clibe-coach works all over it 18" chrome rims, twin letter box back box is all over the place every posh max power, fast car, jap, tuning, santa pod show etc.....alays on stands sure some of you peeps must of seen it and know what i mean bout seats!!!!????

car staying for long time so needs to last you know!

ED

ade
18-07-05, 01:00 AM
you need decent material. The foam on the nova is a vac formed shaped foam so you cant stuff it - you just need to get it replaced (usually means getting another set of seats).

Try these guys -

http://www.mjinteriors.co.uk/Index.htm

the guy did a set of Nova seats for his son (I think) - he comes on here - cannae think who he is though

Ade