PDA

View Full Version : 5-1 To Tha EN-GAL-AND

Anonymous
01-09-01, 09:46 PM
YYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Anonymous
02-09-01, 01:48 AM
well done england lads, it was school yard footie though, all crowding round the ball like it was a cheap whore offering free blow jobs :O

Davo Disclaimer
--------------

Your Rat Cave is at risk if you do not keep up cheese repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it. Subject to status - Quo :-/

All comments expressed in this post are completely of his own opinion. None are meant to be harmfull, nor are they meant to annoy / irritate anybody in any way. I do believe that what i say is generally funny, but we are all different and see thing sin different lights, whats blue to me could be dark grey to you. If you feel that this post is offensive in any way what so ever, dont read it. so ner ner ner ner ner ner ner :P

:D I WAIT FOR THE DAY WHERE ***@NOVALOAD.NET IS THE ONLY NOVA DRIVER ON HERE :D

Anonymous
02-09-01, 09:41 AM
you were on the pitch davo??

sorry had to say that it was begging to be sed

Dave Pearce, hmm he mixes like a man with no hands

Anonymous
02-09-01, 03:23 PM
just have to say it again ..... ALL LIVERPOOL GOALS!!!! but I also have to say that the l'pool and man u players worked really well together . ouch that hurt

Anonymous
03-09-01, 04:46 PM
beckham did a bloody good job of feeding them long balls through to michael owen.
looked like a kick it n pray sort of pass most of the time but when you see him oomph it down the pitch and then micky owen running like a good un right underneath it...
its almost as pleasurable as beer.

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

I appologise in advance if i sound ignorant, rude or in anyway derogatory towards anyone or anything - except in some cases when i intend it that way.