PDA

View Full Version : harry potter

benji
17-07-05, 07:27 PM
anyone else read it yet?? or just me?

opinions

Mel
17-07-05, 07:43 PM
I have read all of the books except the new one (half-blood prince).

I am about 130 pages through and only got it this afternoon lol

I think the books are brill, but that could just be me :oops:

benji
17-07-05, 08:05 PM
you won't be dissapointed with this one then

STE Novavanman
17-07-05, 08:33 PM
my little brother loves them but there not really my thing

Marc
17-07-05, 09:06 PM
not a fan of the books read 2 out of the books on loard of the rings and enjoyed them but really the only books ive read and i still havnt watch the LOTR movies either lol

didnt hmv or w.h. smiths get sued for selling 4 books 12 hours early?

ade
18-07-05, 01:56 AM
getting my copy next week... will wait till the rush does down!

Stuart
18-07-05, 08:24 AM
"rush" WTF?!?!?!? lol

i went and got a copy for the GF to keep her quiet for a few days :) ahh slience is bliss... and it was about 9:30 on sat morning with zero queue, about 500 copies on the shelves etc so i dotn really know what the "fuss" was about lol.

anyway i wont ever read any of them unless they are really enigeering books hidden in kids covers lmao

Jack
18-07-05, 08:45 AM
anyway i wont ever read any of them unless they are really enigeering books hidden in kids covers lmao
Harry Potter and the Engineering Degree :lol:

Dar
18-07-05, 11:20 AM
I will be getting a copy soon :)
After I've finished reading Chopper 3: Hell Hath No Fury Like a Mate Shot in the Arse.

benji
18-07-05, 02:48 PM
I will be getting a copy soon :)
After I've finished reading Chopper 3: Hell Hath No Fury Like a Mate Shot in the a***.

lol, nice continuation of a theme you have there

ANDYRACER
18-07-05, 04:16 PM
Wasnt there massives queues wen the book shops opened there doors at midnight? Not a big fan of books rather watch the film.

sickrabbit
18-07-05, 06:16 PM
I heard that Harry Potter was born of strange sexual practise...his father shot him 3ft into the air one night and the result was hatched by not wiping the household radiator where some of his love porrige had landed !!

Cannot stand the little gimp - should have been drowned at birth - out of the front bottom and into the water butt !!

Nick
18-07-05, 06:22 PM
i was out in town on friday night, and the misses had to go get one for her little sister who is 8.. excuses excuses lol

at 12am there were ques of about 400-500 people outside otakers and Wh smiths, but i told her she was getting left if we joined them. Just went into woolworths and they had no que at all !

STE Novavanman
20-07-05, 09:31 PM
"rush" WTF?!?!?!? lol

i went and got a copy for the GF to keep her quiet for a few days :) ahh slience is bliss... and it was about 9:30 on sat morning with zero queue, about 500 copies on the shelves etc so i dotn really know what the "fuss" was about lol.

Stu the truth is in the sentance there for the girlfriend theres no need to hide your love for all things harry potter as long as you didnt rush to maccy d's to get the free toys in the kids meals it alright. OR did you :lol: :lol:

sickrabbit
21-07-05, 08:43 AM
If you wanna good book ( dark and disgustingly good ) go for Pigs - by Irvine Welsh :twisted:

Potter ? Worse than a dose of the "rockfords"