PDA

View Full Version : Who hasn't passed their test yet?

Anonymous
17-05-01, 02:29 PM
Just wondering as i've seen a few people on here who haven't passed yet, and if u failed why?(give us a laugh)

i'll start off..
Noel_No_Nova(ex-novaking)
PAG
anyone else who cant drive?

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Liverpool - Champions of Europe, Unique Cup treble.

Anonymous
17-05-01, 02:56 PM
for a start i can drive boyo and i have never taken my test cos cant be arsed and it alot cheaper with out all the extra costs eg insureance etc etc

Anonymous
17-05-01, 03:09 PM
i passed with ONE minor
just thought i would share that with you :D

DFBA19168@CABLEINET.CO.UK
NOVADOSE75@HOTMAIL.COM

Anonymous
17-05-01, 03:09 PM
What was it that Cptn Mainwaring used to say to private Pike???;)

Anonymous
17-05-01, 03:33 PM
i passed with 11 minors

Anonymous
17-05-01, 03:38 PM
well PAG that makes you the winner of the "biggest tw## on this site" award

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Anonymous
17-05-01, 04:38 PM
thats very nice of u ian but i would not like to rob the prize which u deserve.

Anonymous
17-05-01, 05:26 PM
now now children!!!

PAG, why dont you take your test, just to get it out of the way before it goes up in cost again?? it makes sense, since I took my test about 5 years ago, the price of the test has almost doubled!!!!!

just because you pass(or you may fail anyway!!) doesn't mean that it is compulsory to get insurance!!!!!!! so your comment makes no sense!!!!

I passed first time with only 1 minor!!!!
:P

Mmmmm forbidden donut. :)

Anonymous
17-05-01, 05:27 PM
I can drive but only passed on my 4th test, 3 years after I started taking lessons! :(
I'll leave the comments to you lot....

Anonymous
17-05-01, 05:27 PM
I can drive but only passed on my 4th test, 3 years after I started taking lessons! :O
I'll leave the comments to you lot....

Anonymous
17-05-01, 05:28 PM
hmmmmmm, I think there will be an influx of women driver jokes now!!!!!! left yourself open(ooo err!) for that one!!!! hehe

Anonymous
17-05-01, 05:28 PM
Erm ,didn't mean to post that twice..!

Anonymous
17-05-01, 05:29 PM
proving the point there!?!? not even coordinated enough to use a computer!!! I don't know!!!! hehehe

just kidding!! :)

Anonymous
17-05-01, 05:44 PM
I aint passed yet cos ive spent all the money on gettin the car sorted but i can drive

Anonymous
17-05-01, 06:43 PM
GO ON LAUGH IAN!!! GO ON!!!

i dont give a toss m8, cos you know i'm doing lessons.
I've got a feelin you're worried that I will come up to scouseland and open a can of whoopass on ya!

...well maybe not, but there ya go :>

:D City City RA RA RA, Leeds Leeds BA BA BA, Scousers Scousers... where's my car? :D

Anonymous
17-05-01, 08:03 PM
it doesnt bother me noel, its tits like pag that piss me off, we all put our hard earned money into our cars for some prick like him to drive round uninsured.

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Anonymous
17-05-01, 08:25 PM
I am not going to even retaliate because you do not even know me. I am not playing your dim-witted games trying to get me all pissed and saying something bad about you so you can ban me.

Anonymous
17-05-01, 08:26 PM
I aint passed my test,:( I got me nova in october cos it was cheap,then started learning,and Im learning and modding the car at the same time,all it needs now is to go for the MoT-next week once Ive fitted the new doors n pins(last owner used a screw as a door hinge pin and I cant remove it easily at the mo) then its off to get both doors,wing and rear arch sorted,then Im fitting my cav alloys n spoiler,my test is tomoro :( I will let you all know wot I failed on then,as long as I dont get 14 minors and 1 major like one of my mates did,I dont mind...

Anonymous
17-05-01, 08:49 PM
I agree ian. there's a twat @ college whose doing the same...

Im learning in a shitty F*** Ka and using my dads Freelander joking.... its actually my moms Seat Arosa. Looks shite but really good 2 drive

EH! IT COULD HAVE BEEN A SAXO FFS! PHEW!!!

:D City City RA RA RA, Leeds Leeds BA BA BA, Scousers Scousers... where's my car? :D

Anonymous
17-05-01, 10:06 PM
people people,
if u saw top gear last week there was a part in there that said about un-insured drivers, and it was something like 1/10 are not insured.
its definatly to easy to get away with it but the police WILL catch up with them one day.
they cant just keep going around so i think that we should just leave people alone who have not passed their test yet. people who have are not better than people who failed first second or third time. we should be giving confidence when people say they have their test or are doing lessons. why take the piss? we all done it, and the rewards after are amazing. thats why they are learning
i just think that theres 2many petty arguments at the mo that come up from no where. ok we pay the money for insurance but we can then think that we are legal. the cops have nothing on us if we are pulled for no apparent reason or if we are involved in a smash. we can afford to get quicker cars as we get older, where people who dont get insured will still be lumbered with huge insurance premiums even if they are into their 20s, cause they will have no recorded driving experince.
sorry ian but people who drive un-insured dont bother me. i know if i was to be hit by a un-insured driver then i would screw but just think of the shite they would b in. the law will catch up with them!
as for people taking their tests soon heres some tricks of the trade (old mans a driving instructor - very VERY handy!)
1) watch for instructor to move the seat when he gets out and leaves it for the examiner.if he moves it back then he aint very confident cause he feels the examiner will have to use the duel controls so he will have to be properly seated
2)chat with the instructor make piolte conversation just to ease the tension, it helps u a bit more 2 (BUT DONT RATTLE ON!!!)
3) check ur mirror like theres no 2morrow for the first ten minutes of the test. they then relax a bit on the looking 2 c if ur checking BUT STILL CHECK: UNDER BREAKING, MOVING AWAY ETC AND WHEN U AINT GOT NOTHING TO DO CHECK UR MIRRORS!

GOOD LUCK TO NE ONE THATS TAKING LESSONS JUST BE SENSIBLE AND DONT CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF U LEARING. ITS WORTH IT TRSUT ME!

Dan

NOVADOSE75@HOTMAIL.COM

Anonymous
17-05-01, 10:06 PM
pag you wonder y insurance is high. well coz peeps like you drive around uninsured!!! so if you didnt do that then insurance would be a heck of a lot cheaper!!

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
17-05-01, 10:10 PM
well said dan

Anonymous
17-05-01, 11:13 PM
DAN F.....your Dad's an ADI?....SNAP! So's mine!

As for driving un-insured.....only complete twats do that!
Talking about that that was on Top Gear the other week, they also said that a percentage of everyone's premiums goes into some huge monetary fund. This fund is used to pay out to people in the event of having an accident with people driving without insurance, so at least the innocent people still get their money! BUT WE ALL PAY FOR IT!

The other stupid thing is that if you're caught without insurance, you get fined about ?150, so it's miles cheaper, and that's why so many take the risk!

Anonymous
17-05-01, 11:15 PM
passed third time when I was 17. A lot of people complain about police harassment but u know what I dont mind that I got stopped 2 times within the first 4 days of getting the latest SR with the exhaust and having to keep on stopping. I dont mind going down the cop shop with documents EVERY WEEK coz this continued stopping gets uninsured drivers off the road, my premiums go down and my safety goes up.

Piece said

Anonymous
17-05-01, 11:17 PM
just dont do what me m8's just done, have a look see http://www.perpetualbliss.net/ouch.htm

Beware of the voices!! they tell me to do it

www.perpetualbliss.net

Anonymous
18-05-01, 12:50 AM
:o What test is That then?

Anonymous
18-05-01, 12:52 AM
I aint passed yet.. can drive tho, ask dicko.. lol :D

Anonymous
18-05-01, 02:58 AM
lol passed a driving test, i aint ever taken a lesson never mind a test insurance whats insurance?
Nahh just kiddin. passed with 2 minors and then all what i was taught went out the window as i went rallying up the moors as everyyoung lad round ere does after he passes his test sorry ladies But iveonly ever seen one girl racing up there so i guess they dont like to take their cars rallying around??? Oh well i wana meet a topp lass that drives a nova That lives in bolton (modified) not standard. :)

[-rexyskittykatty.gif-]
Rexy@cruisenorthwest.co.uk

Anonymous
18-05-01, 09:34 AM
Firstly good luck bob.

secondly, im not taking the piss out of people who haven't passed only pag.

Soon there is a new database being launched which will help catch tw##s like PAG, every insurance company is obliged to put details of all their policies on it so that the police can enter a reg and see who insures that car, it helps them catch uninsured drivers and also insurance companies to trace drivers after an accident(eg in rich dales case)

Time is running out PAG............

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Anonymous
18-05-01, 10:55 AM
Did an imacculate first test...but failed becasue i was behind a van and didn't see the sign that indicated that the road had gone from a 50 to a 30...so i failed cos i was doin 40...D'oh.

second test i passed...but did complete wank...fuck knows how i passed...it was twice as worse as my first test..i must have scabbed through getting the mimimum requirements on each thing :D

im now getting 6 points in the next 2 weeks...so my insurance should be fun for the next 3 years...i think i've learnt my lesson.

[ged_bong]
Web Design 4 half the price.
Email ged@roybacer.co.uk
Visit www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
18-05-01, 11:23 AM
3 years? hahahahahahahahahaha

try 5, you have to disclose points for 5 years as legally insurance companies can ask this as a fine will accompany these and this means the conviction will not be spent for 5 years.(once spent you do not need to disclose) this is per the rehabilitation of offenders act.

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Anonymous
18-05-01, 11:31 AM
Ian, 5 years!!! sha shit...

i thought they only lasted 3 years? what's this about the fine makingit stretch to 5 years?

i'm a bit confused mate :-/

[ged_bong]
Web Design 4 half the price.
Email ged@roybacer.co.uk
Visit www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
18-05-01, 11:39 AM
they are valid on licence for 3 years, written on licence for 4 years,
you tell insurance companies about them for 5 years, so you can have the policy loaded for 5 years.
reason is you have to tell cos conviction not spent for 5 years if fined for an offence.

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Anonymous
18-05-01, 01:51 PM
guess who just passed their driiiiiiving test :) now I gotta get the fappin car sorted :( I do pass plus next friday,to get me a years no claims,then its off for insurance,MoT then bodyshop,didnt someone on ere offer to spray someones car?-how much to do mine in carmine red?-including the inside of doors?

Anonymous
18-05-01, 01:58 PM
congratulations.

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Anonymous
18-05-01, 03:18 PM
fair play boss!! but dont be a total twat when you get out on the roads!!

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
18-05-01, 03:28 PM
well done bob.

Ian that pic takes the piss... and a lot of the screen! :O

Anonymous
18-05-01, 06:12 PM
thanks peeps,I dont plan on being a twat,but I want to have a bit of a play now n then :> I just gotta get around a grand to get the car sorted and insured now,and gotta wait for some parts to turn up to fit,GSi Skirts,Mesh grille n internal adjustable mirrors from Breeny(I think) and another boot spoiler,as I was a goof n thought I could fit one without the bolts on :( only othe bits I want now,is clear indicators n repeaters,lowering springs(maybe GTE spruings n dampers?) GTE flick etc etc ;) I ended up with 9 minors,not too good,but I did have some cool road works that had traffic lights that kept goin out,a corner to reverse around that had 3 different angles to it,and a bay to park in that had 2 cars either side,but bay parkins piss

Anonymous
18-05-01, 06:20 PM
do u still want the GTE flick m8?

Anonymous
18-05-01, 11:16 PM
yeah,I thought you had decided not to sell it,you didnt get in touch,or esle the meial went missing:-/ what price you looking for it?

Anonymous
18-05-01, 11:22 PM
YEAH ME DADS ADI, IAM, U NAME THE DRIVING QUALIFICATION HE HAS IT!
HE USED TO WORK FOR BSM BUT THEY ARE SHITE SO HE KNOW HAS HIS OWN COMPANY

NOVADOSE75@HOTMAIL.COM

Anonymous
18-05-01, 11:24 PM
OHH AND CHEERS NOEL NO NOVA

NOVADOSE75@HOTMAIL.COM

Anonymous
19-05-01, 12:57 AM
BSM....lol! Yep, they are shite! My Dad knows loads of people who used to work for 'em...most of their instructors are newly qualified, with little experience..at least the ones he knows are. He's self employed too, though he's worked for a couple of other small companies over the years, before going independent.

I passed first attempt BTW....and in a Nova, though it was a 4-door saloon!
Six years as of last week.....the 8th of May.
My sister didn't pass first time thought...she was on her third attempt...women drivers eh!

Anonymous
19-05-01, 11:20 AM
bsm are a fookin rip off! :O

Anonymous
19-05-01, 12:27 PM
yeah bsm are so expensive because the instructors have to pay a franchise of about ?250-?300 per WEEK! thats y they have to charge u so much to learn so they can make at least ?100 per week!
BSM train people then they r gaurenteed a job at then end of it thats y the instructors r shite they get there experience then go elsewhere!
ne way ne one in chelmsford, brentwood, ne where round there then drop me an e-mail and u can learn with one of the best instructors! (free plug!)
hint hint hint pag!!!!! maybe get ian of ur back!

NOVADOSE75@HOTMAIL.COM

Anonymous
19-05-01, 12:32 PM
Rich, I know how your sister feels...I think I only passed my last test because my instructer reckons my examiner fancied me..his phrase was "You should have seen the way SHE looked at your arse!"..eek! Oh well I'm driving now with only one little crash to my name!! ( I've still got those trousers though!) lol

Anonymous
20-05-01, 12:00 AM
i have to say the AA are the best. i learnt wif em and i loved it but my mates learnt wif ex bsm and bsm instuctors and they all had to take atleast 2 tests!! and then when i recomomended to go to the aa one mate passed with one test. so for all of you out there THE AA RULE!!!

Anonymous
20-05-01, 12:54 AM
ermm
shame on me for the green machine incident:(

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
20-05-01, 09:06 AM
passed my test 1st time with 8 minors. i have insurance and am on my seconds car.

what about you ian?

[naked_davo] Look she said she was 16!

Anonymous
20-05-01, 09:50 AM
PAG?-can you get back to me over the GTE flick please?

Anonymous
20-05-01, 01:37 PM
will do ;)

Anonymous
20-05-01, 10:53 PM
My Dad keeps getting offers to go and join the AA Driving School. They are miles better than BSM 'cos most of their instructors have years and years of experience...not trainees like BSM!

Anonymous
21-05-01, 10:42 AM
Passed first time, i never got a slip saying any minors, must have been none :D

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Anonymous
21-05-01, 10:04 PM
Maybe it was too long Ian?

Anonymous
22-05-01, 10:19 AM
or they didn't give slips out then?

and i don't expect comments from someone with your driving record, and the fact that you drive a f..... lol

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Anonymous
14-06-01, 12:06 AM
After driveing with no licence for about 4 months i passed first time but had 13 minor faults... I know exactly when i did 'em though... I had only had two or three hours sleep the night before as i used to work in a night club... MISTAKE... Ahh well. Passed now anyways.

** Please Don't Spank Me TOO Hard... I Didn't Mean To Honest!!! **