PDA

View Full Version : annoying skater/goth wannabes

Anonymous
11-06-01, 07:35 PM
Im fappin fed up of seeing my town,or wherever I go being rull of skater/goth wannabes,with their limp bizkit hoodies,too baggy troosers,and the park bog chain(ever wondered wot low life took it?) hanging round,fapping does me head in at the mo,with red baseball caps at the ready,urban surfboy wannabes,reason why I say this is after some slag(nurse_dre@hotmail.com I think) decide to ad herself to my MSN for some reason,and keep telling me how cute skater boys are,all I ever do is larf at the fools,working in maccy ds with the bogchain(see earlier)getting caught on every lever,burger making device around...I know its the fashion at the mo,but I think its mainly WANK

Anonymous
11-06-01, 07:44 PM
You have a right to your own opinion but i dont think you are been fair. Yes the people wearing such items as which you stated (except for the baggy jeans) are wannabes because no self respecting greebo would be seen in a limp bizkit hoodie. Just calm down mate it isnt a big deal really is it? And not all young people work at maccy ds. Where do you work?

Anonymous
11-06-01, 07:48 PM
bob go in the chat room if you read this tonight

Anonymous
11-06-01, 08:36 PM
i think novaloads resident skaters wont be happy namely rex and kev lol
but kev dont dress like that.

[-iansUpToSomething.jpg-] <--- are you davo in disguise? (but obviously not as camp as davo!)

Anonymous
12-06-01, 12:31 AM
I ride BMX, and Bob, if your post includes me, then frankly i dont particularly care... I do wear baggy jeans/trousers, deck shoes and t-shirts and when its cold hooddies (thankfully NON of them say Limp Bizkit on them!) And I drive a Nova! :)
How people dress is their expression of themselves, and in the end its just a way of life.

There, said my bit! Bob, don't take this as a personal bi**h at you, coz it isn't :D

Anonymous
12-06-01, 09:04 AM
why do they pi55 you off so much?

Anonymous
12-06-01, 09:55 AM
they pi55 me off...

townie's pi55 me off (baseball hat balanced on the back of their head, walking like they've got 2 TV's under each arm when in reality they are built like a racing snake)
Goths pi55 me off (they think they are being 'cool' because they are (in their words) "sticking their fingers up at society"...to55er5

I used to skate (on half pipes etc, i got good at one point, entering competitions etc) but i didn't wear an 'aggressive chain' as they are called, i had to wear baggy pants (to go over the skates) and i wore a hooded top...but i never once wore them when i didn't have my skates on! i know what u mean bob...they pi55 me off...unless they actually skate or whatever, they look planks wearing that shit :(:O

Another harsh opinion, but i bet 99.9% of the people on this site agree...

(Ged sits back and waits for the one "righteous god sent angel" person to tell me that "they aren't to55er5, they are gods angels and u shouldn't di55 them...welll, Geddy Boy dont give a fcuk!!! :p)

Anonymous
12-06-01, 10:05 AM
I dont agree. I still wear baggy pants and stuff. they look better than scallys wearing shell suits and shit. Round ours the little scally's wear tracky bottoms with timberland or rockports on! trackies and shoes! for fucks sake where did they get that amazing breakthrough in fashion idea? Really though dont let what people wear pi55 you off , if everyone dressed in trackies and shoes the world would be a very sad place indeed

Anonymous
12-06-01, 10:14 AM
Its even worse when they tuck the trackies into there grandad-stylee socks

hahhahahahah

Anonymous
12-06-01, 10:15 AM
the thing that pisses me off about em is that they try to be "american"...
Was out the other day and couple of greebo's said "be back soon dude, just gotta go and grab a new pair of sneakers!... catch ya later at the movies!"

twat

Anonymous
12-06-01, 11:01 AM
lmao @ king...

are u sure you didn't add a little bit onto that story ?!?!?1 :p:p:p

Anonymous
12-06-01, 11:14 AM
nope, thats what they're all like though. especially in my college... Just noticed that written on my desk is "RIP Kurt Cobain"

*has hand on his head thinkin "for facks sake!"

Anonymous
12-06-01, 11:16 AM
no those people you saw where trying to be american that doesnt mean all of them do. Anyone trying to be american are wankers though i agree with that. but yeah it sounds like you may have made some of that up there.

how the hell can anyone get annoyed at the way someone dresses though. those that do get annoyed have the problem not the person they are pi55ed off with.

Anonymous
12-06-01, 11:33 AM
when sum one annoys u...it's becasue of their features...so if you got annoyed with a skate boarder/gothy kinda nob, then it's cos of their skate boarder, gothy features (ie. attitude and cloyhing)...

ie. John Prescott, fat Wanker, ugly **** who talks shit...thats annoying.
William Hague...talks and looks like a complete muppet...thats annoying.
Goths...look and act like muppets (black nail polisdh on lads?!?! hmmm thats normal and "acceptable")

CAROL VORDERMAN...thinks she's about 18 when she's 80...with her bog eye and her 'Benecol' adverts....ARRRGGHHH

I'm not bitter in the slightest

Anonymous
12-06-01, 11:41 AM
do they honestly annoy you?

who cares what other people dress like and whether its acceptable or not.

look they dont get annoyed at what you wear so whats the problem.

its them that dress like that and if they are not worried about it then why are you ?

Anonymous
12-06-01, 12:04 PM
some people get annoyed at cars that arent novas, so i guess some people would get annoyed at people that dont dress the same.

just a point :D

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
12-06-01, 12:08 PM
really? people get annoyed at people who dont dress the same as them?

how rediculous is that. absolutely pointless in my opinion. these people are only winding themselves up.

Anonymous
12-06-01, 12:16 PM
i admit i dont like goths coz they have a very freaky outlook on life or rather death!! and skaters piss me off coz they go round town knocking into peeps and just getting in the way.

i think they are valid reasons for not liking them. :D:D

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
12-06-01, 12:46 PM
thats fair enough cambridge. But really, people who dislike someone cos of their clothes just havent thought about their reasons for disliking them. people dislike others cos they are different , the clothing thing is just an excuse and finding excuses to hate someone is in my opinion pathetic.

Anonymous
12-06-01, 12:53 PM
how come it's only blodie who goes around the message boards looking for posts that he can add his 'righteous touch' to ?!?!?

lets all shut up and admire my new footer :p

[-pedburnout.gif-]
Smoke that valver
Email ged@roybacer.co.uk
Visit www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
12-06-01, 01:18 PM
ok ged ............very nice

you know i think its my age...

sorry

Anonymous
12-06-01, 01:20 PM
just cos you all know im right.

Anonymous
12-06-01, 03:17 PM
novaking whats wrong with writting rip kurt cobain? i happen to be a nirvana fan myself.

Anonymous
12-06-01, 05:21 PM
I meant I was fed up with kids wearing it all,especially seeing em hanging round in hooj groups,just makes peeps think the areas a bit ruff,I got some boarder mates,n they think the same,it gives them a bad name cos all the wannabes mess round like usual arseholes do,its like fiesta drivers whos tick motorsport sunstrips on their cars,give us a bad name,wannabes give boarders a bad name,hmmmm I actually logged on here to apologise for being bit-chey over em,I just wanted a dig at something yesterday-well lately,so Im sorry if Ive offended you peeps,just online at a baaaad time I think

Anonymous
12-06-01, 06:53 PM
i disagree with the skater bit, i used to (and still do) on occasion skate, i even used to own an indoor skatepark.

i think baggies etc are alot cooler and relaxed than say soz over trackies (scally look) but everyones entitled to their own opinions.

p.s. i do wear hoodies, but they dont say limp bizkit on em, even though i like that band.

:p
Im tall and your small
:p

Anonymous
12-06-01, 06:59 PM
lancy you dont do aggresive skatin do you? The only reason i ask is because when i used to be into skatin i did a bit but i found it is a lot more difficult when you are tall (6 4" myself) probably due to a lot higher cnter of gravity or somethin.

Anonymous
12-06-01, 11:17 PM
well i just hate the ones who are twats

everybody else is fine by me

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
13-06-01, 04:09 AM
I am not myself nor shall I ever be a goth or a skater but if thats what they wanna do fine. I know a few skater types and the "odd one or two" goth types and they are normal enough... depending what define as normal... They are a good laugh and take the p**s outta themselves as much as anyone else takes it outta them... If thats what they wanna do let em get on with it... its not us thats looking like a right old turd now is it?

** Please Don't Spank Me TOO Hard... I Didn't Mean To Honest!!! **

Anonymous
13-06-01, 10:19 AM
the way they dress has nothing to really do with me but its the way they ACT that pisses me right of, hanging around town clogging up the streets thats what gets on MY nerves!
but the black make-up and looking all in all DOG ugly now that is the only thing bout their dress that annoys me!

[-flash.gif-]