PDA

View Full Version : Coming back from Retirement!

NovaloadedAgain
15-07-05, 07:06 PM
So im finally back into full time work after nearly 4 months!
Since the Nova has gone Ive had much more luck at interviews! Its weird.
My last feedback was Id look like a Boy racer arriving at work even though I dont thrash it or drive like a tw4t! & That was for a Vauxhall Position!
So Im now going to be working for a Ferrari & Porsche garage! Its a dream job & Ive landed the valeter job, So looks like thinks are on the up! Time for another Nova....I got the job now! Lol. Time for a XE! :twisted: :D

STE Novavanman
15-07-05, 08:12 PM
i starting a job on monday also so good luck to you and good luck to me

ANDYRACER
16-07-05, 12:47 AM
Alright Baz. noticed u hadnt been on the boreds for a while. Hows life on the boat? And what happened to the nova? broke for parts or sold whole?

Philsutton
16-07-05, 01:33 PM
im starting a new late job on tuesday, im the guy that rips your tickets in half at the cinema lol

STE Novavanman
16-07-05, 01:55 PM
im starting a new late job on tuesday, im the guy that rips the piss out of your saxo in the cinema car park

thats not nery nice

Marc
16-07-05, 02:04 PM
i starting a job on monday also so good luck to you and good luck to me

i guess i can join that club then cause i start me new job on monday aswell :D

Nick
16-07-05, 02:45 PM
yep constant bad rep at work just for owning a nova - but i work in n architects

Funny thing is , my little brown nova will be the fastest thing in the car park , and i'm not the one on 50k + a year

ANDYRACER
16-07-05, 02:49 PM
You dont have to be rich to have a fast car. You can pick up at calibra turbo for 1500 quid and 2 grands worth of mods and it'll have most cars.

NovaloadedAgain
16-07-05, 07:30 PM
Alright Baz. noticed u hadnt been on the boreds for a while. Hows life on the boat? And what happened to the nova? broke for parts or sold whole?

Yeah im not bad thanks mate, The boat is great! Its really cheap living & has come a long way! I have tonnes of WIP pics & its nearly done, So I'll post em as soon as I learn how to upload em as there on me phone, Coz my camera sunk! Lol.

As for the Nova, Primarily stripped for parts but I did sell it. Ive still got my Nova number plate & that will be following onto an XE.

Ive seen a brown B-Reg SR for sale & it has an XE & is pretty mint, Has some BBS wheels & looks well old skool.

Good luck the rest of ya with your new jobs! I had to work today as my first day! & I drove a Porsche Boxster S! Only round the showroom mind! :D