PDA

View Full Version : Bring it on davo - pugs r shite

Anonymous
02-05-01, 12:12 PM
Why do f###ing kn##head pug owners insist on coming onto a nova site and try telling us how good their horrible disgusting family cars are? Then try and act all philosophical and make up psychological reports cos obviously there are no cups of tea to be made.

Get a f###ing grip, we do not care about pugs or their merits(well lack of) do not try and convince us otherwise.

also do not post trying to cause arguments like novas = first cars cos we will defend them.

GET A LIFE

also while i'm in rant mode....cambridge, rovers are for old men who smell of wee.
rex...saxos are crap, made of tinfoil, designed for women drivers, about as fast as a packed lunch.

1 cup down 2 to go!

Anonymous
02-05-01, 12:16 PM
Saxo'x r not crap X-(X-(

Im gonna get one you'll see....

---:D---*---B-)---
kev@novaload.net

Anonymous
02-05-01, 12:21 PM
yes they are, the pedals are too close together, designed for women, bad bad build quality, we will sit outside your house and make your life a living hell if you get one.

1 cup down 2 to go!

Anonymous
02-05-01, 12:23 PM
Soz mate driven the fastest model saxo. And although they are quick they are still crap. I like cars that give me an indicfation their going to step out of line.

There's too many over confident mummys boys oput there already without citreon giving them a crar that doesn't warn them they are about to lose it big style.

B-) "and a Persian Rug" B-)

Anonymous
02-05-01, 12:27 PM
ian, half pint, why do i want a rank shed like your nova?

[naked_davo] Suck my D1ck Biach!

Anonymous
02-05-01, 12:28 PM
1. Im not mummys boy!
2. I can drive
3. I dont drive round flat-out everywhere through town
4. I do around 450 - 500 miles a week so want something comfy, my Nova is not, and the Saxo's Ive been in were :P
5. My Nova is going down-hill coz Ive stopped working on it every other night. Its a high-maintenance car. Or it doesent like the miles :-/

6. I have grown out of it. I want something different. Ive got the money so why not?

7. Citroen is french. That scares me.

Its a hard choice. I want something different, theres hardly any VTS's round here, theres millions of Novas, quite a few Corsa's, so a saxo would be nice.

<<sleep mode>>

---:D---*---B-)---
kev@novaload.net

Anonymous
02-05-01, 12:30 PM
hahahahaha, number 6 sums it all up

6. I have grown out of it!

hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaaa

[naked_davo] Suck my D1ck Biach!

Anonymous
02-05-01, 12:32 PM
Fonzy, you're not too tall yourself, and it is not a rank nova, 15 mags can't be wrong!!!

coming soon the new 306 safari!

1 cup down 2 to go!

Anonymous
02-05-01, 12:36 PM
davo you are just a stupid c#nt, this is a nova site, thats 'N O V A' you have got a shitty pug that none gives a f#ck about so why dont you just f#ck off! did your mother never tell you not to go to places where you are not wanted? why dont you go and join all them other other smelly, horrible, scruffy, disabled b##tards on a pug site somewhere - good day. :D

Anonymous
02-05-01, 01:53 PM
Wasn't calling u a mummy's boy kev. I know why ur getting one. I'm just saying they make bad drivers worse.

Your right kev though. Saxo's are a NICE car. That's the problem. They're 'nice', they go with a nice 'girl' and 'nice' little house.

But they aren't FUN.

Nova's are high maintenance god knows mines cost me enough this last month. Sometimes i wish i'd got a new car on finance. but when it's running right, i'm as happy as a M**her F**ker, and i wouldn't swap it for any other hot hatch in the country (apart from a valver).

B-) "and a Persian Rug" B-)

Anonymous
02-05-01, 03:04 PM
kev were the saxos lowered?
and i bet they had not many miles on so suspension, bushes, rack etc were in good nick etc

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
03-05-01, 12:06 PM
my mates saxo is nice.
But then he's turned it into a full race spec car for racing next year.Throttle bodies ina 1.6,carbon fibre this and that and no interior with 220 bhp and 0-60 in 4.5 secs.Thats loverly.Still he's spent alot of time and effort on it which is really needed for these cars.

GRRR I'm a sexual tyranosaurus!!!

Anonymous
11-05-01, 12:57 PM
SAXOS ARE NOT CRAP!!!!
Never in a million years.
You ask peeps, a newish saxo, low mileage with some mods, 18s, lowered etc, or an old fucking SR with rust or shit all over it, 2 million miles on the clock???!!!!
Mmmm......Choose the later your weird!

Go in Michael Barrymore's swimming pool...I think not!

Anonymous
11-05-01, 01:49 PM
oh dear chris, what have you just said, your gonna be in the sh?t now m8! LOL :D

Anonymous
11-05-01, 01:53 PM
choose the latter not the later. All I do is go around correcting spelling

Anonymous
11-05-01, 02:48 PM
davo you are just a stupid c#nt, this is a nova site, thats 'N O V A' you have got a s**tty pug that none gives a f#ck about so why dont you just f#ck off! did your mother never tell you not to go to places where you are not wanted? why dont you go and join all them other other smelly, horrible, scruffy, disabled b##tards on a pug site somewhere - good day.

you take the piss out of disabled. Sorry but that is out of order. rip the piss out of me, but not out of those less fortunate than oursleves. ok?

[naked_davo] Look she said she was 16!

Anonymous
11-05-01, 02:57 PM
Chris sorry to disappoint you but i have said that.

I drove my mates Saxo VTS and he said so which would you rather have. I turned round and chose my nova 1.4SR coz it's more of a drivers car.

B-) "Don't send me back to the dark place" B-)

Anonymous
13-05-01, 02:07 PM
Gota agree wiv ya there Davo.