PDA

View Full Version : thinking of selling...

lee2004_
15-07-05, 11:51 AM
Im thinking of selling my nova, not sure what id get for it though, wondered if any of you lot had any ideas ill list the spec of it.. cheers
i payed 400 for it Bog Standard and since then ive...
lowered it,Straight Pipe Exhaust with bb2 backbox,Clear back lights,Clear side repeaters,Dtm Mirrors,Mesh Grille,K+N filter,Sr Interior,Sr Steering Wheel,Flashing gear knob lollol,De Badged And Striped,15"alloys with good tyres....cant think of anything else. check the pics, not up to date though. cheers

Lee

Stuart
15-07-05, 12:38 PM
for sale is down the page ;o)

Jim
15-07-05, 12:50 PM
i payed 400 for it Bog Standard and since then ive...

That's probably all you'll get for it, if that. Unfortunatley semi-modded Novas seem to be for less than completley standard Novas. People want to style the car to their own tastes.

Jim

lee2004_
15-07-05, 12:52 PM
cheers mate, i thought id only get about what i payed for it. and yes i know for sale is Down the page, but as i said im Thinking of selling it.Not For sale Now.

Marc
15-07-05, 02:47 PM
I agree with Jim here will get about the same price maybe a bit more cause youve done a bit to it but they only little mods so maybe 500 for it if it in good nick and average mileage :D

Marc

Nath
15-07-05, 06:05 PM
i wouldnt mind your wheels and bumpers :lol:

lee2004_
15-07-05, 08:08 PM
lol sorry, will be selling the car as a whole car lol. no1 else likes the wheels cheers mate! only put em on because i got them for next to nothing:)

STE Novavanman
15-07-05, 08:08 PM
does it have any rust

lee2004_
15-07-05, 08:13 PM
erm, the passenger side has rust at bottom of the arch, not bad, gonna get it sorted before its for sale, and theres a spot on the bottom of door size of a 5p, only minor, when i sell it, theres gonna be a whole lot of spares with it. as in the same bumpers, standard interior,grille,lights and mirrors, the bonnet on mine is coming on and im putting my spare Mint one on. as i have another ?20pound nova rust bucket same spec,Nova Snap,got it off ma dads mate it was going to scrap yard lol, all ma spares sorted :D

Gingersnaps
15-07-05, 09:15 PM
i lova those wheels lol they are preety smooth looking would be great on a lowered mk1 with all in one grille and bumper

STE Novavanman
15-07-05, 09:22 PM
i lova those wheels lol they are preety smooth looking would be great on a lowered mk1 with all in one grille and bumper

personally i dont like them they were made for a bibble shaped car

ANDYRACER
16-07-05, 12:31 AM
Seriously ur best bet of getting a decent price for it is to put it back to standard and sell the rest of the parts seperatly and make ur money that way.

lee2004_
16-07-05, 10:18 PM
yeah thought that andy. cheers for all your comments.