PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know...

Flairing Nova
13-07-05, 04:41 PM
What the weight and length / width of a standard mark 2 nova bonnet is? Basically i need to post one and want to know if the post office will take it or if i have to get a courier.

Xs

Jim
13-07-05, 04:58 PM
Perhaps I'm missing something...

Do you have the bonnet? Can't you measure and weigh the bonnet that you have to send?

Jim

Flairing Nova
13-07-05, 05:08 PM
From where i am at the moment no i dont have the bonnet!!! As its at home but i need to give a chap an answer on postage!!!

Xs

ade
13-07-05, 09:40 PM
I know from experience that Parcel force wont deliver it because its "too big". Try parcel2go.co.uk - think they'll collect anything under 25kg for ?10

And its defo under 25kg

Ade

Flairing Nova
14-07-05, 06:50 PM
Thanks hun. But i think ill leave parcel2go - had issues with them in the past and i lost a major parcel!!!
Looks like the post office will accept it :)

Xs

Matt2107
15-07-05, 01:08 PM
I used to work for ParcelFarce.

I dont think the post office will take it as they will just send it via ParcelFarce and it will probably exceed the maximum sizes which means if you do post it then it'll just sit at the depot and go nowhere. It wont fit on their conveyors at Coventry so wont be sorted.. then it'll be up to some muppet to contact you so potentially could get lost. They actually auction anything that is never collected... tight bastards

I think City Link will accept it though.

Flairing Nova
15-07-05, 02:54 PM
Noway they auction things?! That is shocking! Ive lost so many parcels in the post! So basically someone has had some free goodies at my expense! How rude!!!

Thanks anyway hun but my buyer has now pulled out so i still ahve the bl**dy bonnet!!!

Xs