PDA

View Full Version : rear wiper and rear washer jet removal

wrightysr
12-07-05, 02:49 PM
i am wanting to take off my rear wiper and washer jet to semi smooth the boot, does anybody know if there is a guide on how to do this? or can someone tell me how? do you remove the washer jet hose right back to the washer bottle and what do you do with all the wiring to the rear wiper motor any help highly appreciated.

Rexy
12-07-05, 04:05 PM
Wiring - Your call either tape it up/leave it/ or take it out.

With the rubber hose i'd bung it tbh or take it all out, if you can weld not really ness but weld a small plate over otherwise ally mesh and ducktape on the back apply your filler and get flatting. The area your smoothing is flat anyways so make sure you use a rubbing block in a cris/cross (make ya jump) kinda way.

wrightysr
12-07-05, 08:44 PM
where does the wiring from the wiper motor go to at the front of the car, i have decided to take the hose right out to the washer bottle, what can i bung it with? cheers

Rob-16v
12-07-05, 08:51 PM
where does the wiring from the wiper motor go to at the front of the car, i have decided to take the hose right out to the washer bottle, what can i bung it with? cheers

Wiring will go near the steering or the switch that it connects, if ur gunna take it out, follow the wires,ull find the end.