PDA

View Full Version : video of chris at donington

benji
12-07-05, 01:12 AM
not sure on the quality as i havn't checked it since i compressed it. 40mb as it is now it was 700mb on the camera, best bit is us hurling abuse as a 'slow' m3.

enjoy

www.trackdaynova.co.uk/videos/chrisdonington.wmv

ANDYRACER
12-07-05, 02:31 AM
I think there is something up with the video twice i have tried to download it and it has caused my computer to freeze when i had downloaded 70% of it.

p5yco
12-07-05, 03:51 AM
i got it firt time fine :?

any way your nova is quick and sounds super nice tuch there doin a m3 :lol: love it what is is it you got under the hood?

benji
12-07-05, 06:32 AM
I think there is something up with the video twice i have tried to download it and it has caused my computer to freeze when i had downloaded 70% of it.

it was still uploading

Stuart
12-07-05, 08:37 AM
54 second download

Chris
12-07-05, 09:30 AM
not watched it yet, just been compressing my other video's, I have only managed to get one down to 61meg, might try and lose some quality then find somewhere to host it

Cheers for sorting that Benji

Chris

Marc
12-07-05, 12:09 PM
loved it benji car sounds sweet didnt really see out over take ya :D

whos in the car aswell cause half way through you can hear voice? or is that just me? lol

Chris
12-07-05, 12:13 PM
just watched it, not my quickest session, I would of like to have the session filmed when I got black flagged as that was rather fast, also the last session was nippy with karl.

Marc, it is my car, I'm driving and Ben is in the passenger seat

Chris

Jim
12-07-05, 01:05 PM
5th gear not working? Also, I assume you were changing early on the start/finish straight due to the noise level of your car?

Some nice driving though Chris, I'm impressed. Surprised you didn't use that beemers rear bumper as a brake ala karting ;)

Jim

Chris
12-07-05, 01:14 PM
5th gear not working? Also, I assume you were changing early on the start/finish straight due to the noise level of your car?

Some nice driving though Chris, I'm impressed. Surprised you didn't use that beemers rear bumper as a brake ala karting ;)

Jim

LMAO, my mate would of gone mad if he would of had to paint me front bumper again lol

I didnt see the point in 5th tbh, very little to be gained from putting it in but then and extra gear to go down into the corner, I might try it next time though (if I do donington again)

Chris

Rexy
12-07-05, 01:40 PM
Looks like somebody had some fun, that m5 shifted on the straights.

can we start the debate again, Do xe's in novas handle well?

Chris
12-07-05, 01:46 PM
Looks like somebody had some fun, that m5 shifted on the straights.

can we start the debate again, Do xe's in novas handle well?

Any car can handle bad if it is not driven properly

Just take a look at Dar's video too from Combe, he wasnt doing too bad either

Chris

Rexy
12-07-05, 02:03 PM
oh yeah i know that chris, but from your point of view does it handle well.

Chris
12-07-05, 02:04 PM
yes it does

Marc
12-07-05, 02:14 PM
just watched it, not my quickest session, I would of like to have the session filmed when I got black flagged as that was rather fast, also the last session was nippy with karl.

Marc, it is my car, I'm driving and Ben is in the passenger seat

Chris

oh ok chris, well well doen chris car sounds mean very good :D
sorry about the mistake :D

Dar
12-07-05, 02:33 PM
Nice one Chris - Good drive :+:
Its always good to see the Novas doing very well on track!! 8)

Dave
12-07-05, 05:33 PM
the big man can drive on a track without hitting stuff!
will be amazing at karting if you keep that up lol
looks good driving an you didn't get over taken think that elise must have been nipping to tesco an got lost!

ps limiters are the future lol

STE Novavanman
12-07-05, 07:20 PM
the corner after the lotus you nail the fooker to thefloor as you must gain 10 foot on the beemer

Riggy
12-07-05, 08:15 PM
top video chris :lol: would love to see the others aswell

and as already been said chris does know how to control his car :wink: :lol:

Chris
12-07-05, 10:56 PM
I used the corners to catch people, I would back off before a corner and exit the corner coming close to their rear bumper only backing off at the last minute if they didnt move over, I wont be doing a novice session again, I would like to have a bit of a drive with others cars.

Thanks for the comments guys, passenger rides will be available at the nordschliefe in september :wink:

Chris

Big_Chap
12-07-05, 11:30 PM
is this the same car in "cossie bashing"?

Jim
13-07-05, 08:56 AM
is this the same car in "cossie bashing"?

No.

Jim

scott.parker
13-07-05, 12:21 PM
Whats all this limiter malarky?
have you got 5th i was thinking the same :lol: :wink: carnt be botherd :P

Nice going mate looks very fast and handling well i see,oh and good to see your keping up the relations with the BM drivers :lol:

Just need to iron out the creases on my car before llandow.

Scott

benji
13-07-05, 08:50 PM
Whats all this limiter malarky?
have you got 5th i was thinking the same :lol: :wink: carnt be botherd :P

the car started as a 1l and a 4 speed so chris must have forgot its got a differnet box now

STE Novavanman
13-07-05, 09:24 PM
that cars come along go did you get any understeer as it never seemed to drift out