PDA

View Full Version : Novadrive.com

ade
11-07-05, 11:40 PM
Was looking on google for that Spider that was stolen and after typing in nova spider billing this site came up...

Please note this has nothing to do with the theft - but the site looks pretty good and theres tons of sports in the galleries section

http://www.novadrive.com/

Site seems to be dedicated to small scale rallying.

Ade
8)

ANDYRACER
12-07-05, 02:07 AM
Looks like a good well set out site. I just registered and made a newbie post.

Novadrive_Sec
12-07-05, 08:05 AM
Hi

thought I'd pop over and say Hi after being invited by Andy Racer....

As it says above, Novadrive is a small (RACMSA Registered) Motorsport Club dedicated mainly to rallying, but our roots lie strongly in the good old Vx Nova. A lot of us are former members of PNG/PAG Region 14 who wanted a club with a little more focus on what we were interested in, rather than just the 'show and shine' type of club that we had all been members of before.

We regularly attend local and national motorsport events (Rally, BTCC, Banger racing etc). Every year we are heavily involved in the WRC when it comes to our shores and for the past 4 years we have sent a large contingent of Safety Marshals to the event in South Wales. We also have a very good social schedule when we all get together!

Our member base currently own several Nova's including 2 Nova rally cars (One of which is an original Sport in clubman spec... which is very competetive, if a little unreliable :wink: ). We are far from exclusively Nova though... we count among out members cars all sorts from Vauxhall chevettes to minis, novas to astras and a large number of Vx Vectras, including my own '04 plate Sri Turbo (we even have a member with a peugeot :o ).

If you wanna chat about anything on the Motorsport side of things, or if you want any advice on prepping a rally car or geting into competition... feel free to pop in and have a chat.

http://www.novadrive.com/album/albums/userpics/10004/normal_PIC00005.JPG

Chris
12-07-05, 09:33 AM
Hi Jamie,

They also organise scatter rallies, which are cool!! Just shows that the quickest car doesnt stand a chance! Evo VI beat by a Metro :roll:

Chris

Novadrive_Sec
12-07-05, 11:46 AM
Chris,

Don't think we've met but I assume you are our 16v conversion Guru from Leeming???? I never made it to the party at Jimmy's but I have heard all about you!

staffychance
14-07-05, 11:50 AM
Trying to register to this site as it sounds interesting and just what im looking for as im currently building a Motorsport in mind Nova TRACKDAYS to start but who knows after that.

Why can't i register, clicked on the relevant place and a mssg Page Closed.

Novadrive_Sec
16-07-05, 05:53 PM
Sorry... link appears to be dead... go to the forum using the forum link on the homepage and then click on the register link in the top right hand corner (same as this forum).

I've reported the dead link to the webmaster... thanks.