PDA

View Full Version : Shelving the Nova.

Dod
10-07-05, 10:53 PM
I had hoped to get it sorted and on the road long before now, she was to be completely resprayed, inside, out, under and everywhere, have a 6 point cage in it and a set of Coilovers, but since things turned out shit, i'm shelving her away until i get the house built.

I'm gonna dry store her for a year or so and start again on her, at the moment, i havent got the time, the money, the patience or the heart. My mechanic let me down big time and i cant find one to work on it.

Oh well, theres always next year. :roll:

krobinson
10-07-05, 10:56 PM
I had hoped to get it sorted and on the road long before now, she was to be completely resprayed, inside, out, under and everywhere, have a 6 point cage in it and a set of Coilovers, but since things turned out s**t, i'm shelving her away until i get the house built.

I'm gonna dry store her for a year or so and start again on her, at the moment, i havent got the time, the money, the patience or the heart. My mechanic let me down big time and i cant find one to work on it.

Oh well, theres always next year. :roll:

You need a mechanic to work on it?? Get your arse up to my house and i'll do anything you need done to it, Novas are piss easy worked at.

Keith

Riggy
10-07-05, 10:59 PM
thats the spirit keith :lol:

ANDYRACER
10-07-05, 11:02 PM
Yeh mechanics and novas dont go together unless ur an old women. Get it sorted.

Stuart
10-07-05, 11:06 PM
i'll do anything you need
Keith

on your knees sweetie lmao

krobinson
10-07-05, 11:08 PM
i'll do anything you need
Keith

on your knees sweetie lmao

Fruitbag mc fruitbag :P

Keith

Dod
11-07-05, 09:37 PM
You serious? You could be letting yourself in for a load of agony though.

Adam Moran
11-07-05, 10:11 PM
You need a mechanic to work on it?? Get your a*** up to my house and i'll do anything you need done to it, Novas are p**s easy worked at.

Keith

:lol: :lol:

Go Keith GO :D