PDA

View Full Version : my verdict :)

Rick_Nova
10-07-05, 09:48 PM
right as most of you wont know.. i haven't posted on here much, but read every day! i turned 17 last weds, and had a few lessons and that, finally got insured on my nova yesterday, and took it for first drive today! and i thought wow! .. was amazin experience, loved every second of it and cant wait too get out there, pass and come on drives with you lot! thought id jus share my experience :)
peace.

Marc
10-07-05, 10:49 PM
can remember going out in my nova when learning to drive went with me mam scaried her a bit i think lol was cool loved it even more when i didnt need anyone to sit next to me when driving. the worst feeling is when you first jump in your car and drive off on your own was well bad but after a week of soild driving i was ok :D

Rick_Nova
10-07-05, 10:51 PM
ha kool :D yer i kinda booted it up a hill, she didnt look too happy :) lol

SKoob
10-07-05, 10:58 PM
I remember going from a old X reg 1.1 polo to a 1.2 nova merit with an airfilter and exhaust, felt like a rocket in comparison :lol: After that I was hooked :lol: :)

Riggy
10-07-05, 11:01 PM
lol i remember driving seans valver :lol:

quickest nova i had drove previously was a gte we had - needles to say im now building a valver myself :lol:

Jack
11-07-05, 11:15 PM
I remember going from a old X reg 1.1 polo to a 1.2 nova merit with an airfilter and exhaust, felt like a rocket in comparison :lol:
LMFAO try going from a couple of 55bhp Novas to a 240bhp 4WD jap turbo car :lol:

...mmm, that first drive back from Bristol after buying it was fun :twisted:

Marc
11-07-05, 11:18 PM
I remember going from a old X reg 1.1 polo to a 1.2 nova merit with an airfilter and exhaust, felt like a rocket in comparison :lol:
LMFAO try going from a couple of 55bhp Novas to a 240bhp 4WD jap turbo car :lol:

...mmm, that first drive back from Bristol after buying it was fun :twisted:

thats sort of the thing im going for except the gap isnt a massive jump like yours mate lol

Dar
11-07-05, 11:19 PM
lol - I was the same I went from a 1.8D F Reg Orion to my 306 GTI-6. I didn't stop smiling for a week!

Jack
11-07-05, 11:20 PM
hehe, its like having one nova in each corner of my car :lol:

Marc
11-07-05, 11:37 PM
hehe, its like having one nova in each corner of my car :lol:

plus a shitty 3 wheeler in the middle for extra power lol cant wait to get some money otther and get a new car i wont somehting jap would love a 2litre nova but cant afford to do it and dont have enough experiance to go it myself :oops:

ade
11-07-05, 11:45 PM
lol - 1st car I had a shag in was a Brown Nova 3 door 1.2 hatch!

:lol:

and a damn good ride it was too!

:D 8) :D

1st car I got when I passed me driving test - a nova

and I've still got it!

its in the blood...

8)

ANDYRACER
12-07-05, 02:10 AM
Rub it in a bit :cry: Ive got to wait untill spetember till i can drive on a provisional. :evil:

Marc
12-07-05, 12:24 PM
Rub it in a bit :cry: Ive got to wait untill spetember till i can drive on a provisional. :evil:
dont worry about it andy we have all been there and done that, you will get your time etc :D

well done ade bit hard trying to get a shag in the back of a 3door lol :lol:

Matt2107
12-07-05, 12:35 PM
I used to have sex quite regulary in the back of my Jamacia yellow 5 door with an ex.

Was a right laugh

sickrabbit
12-07-05, 01:47 PM
I recall one of the first times I drove me motor still as a learner , pulled out of a junction and nearly got shunted from behind by some manic teararsing down the road ( was my fault - he DIDNT seem to be coming that fast - but he was - should have waited ) it frightened the life out of me , but you live n learn......
As for the first time after passing I was like a human radar -looking every where - and it didnt half feel strange not having someone in the passenger seat - I think I talked to myself all the way home !! Still talk to my self now in fact behind the wheel - or should I say shout. I dont curse that much nor do I bring into question peoples parents marrital status .....and pubic hair is peter rabbits cousin !!

GOOD LUCK N STAY SAFE.

Rick_Nova
13-07-05, 02:20 AM
Passed theory today 8) well yesterday ;)