PDA

View Full Version : naughty but nice

sickrabbit
09-07-05, 10:08 PM
Weather it be kebabs , fish n chips , curry or chinease after a few bevvies or whatever gets you a munch on try this - dont forget that both this sarnies ingredients are fruit - and it is nice...

banana and tomatoe sandwhiches.....

Philsutton
09-07-05, 10:32 PM
your sick

Mike.
09-07-05, 10:55 PM
i hate both of those things so it sound real rivolting

Riggy
10-07-05, 10:07 AM
you dirty mofo :lol:

sickrabbit
10-07-05, 10:19 AM
Peeps....I heard some old chap on Chiltern Fm radio on about this delicasy and thought the same , disgusting . On telling the mrs , she thought I,d totally lost it , so just for a larf she popped a couple in my pack up for the next days lunch. As I sat in the crew room at work , I scoffed the cheese and pickle ones then picked up the mixture ones . Lets just say my work mates had the same reaction of you lots - but they tried em -
and liked em.

give em a go :wink:

-tucny-
11-07-05, 08:52 AM
what sort of bread do you have em in??

i can imagine it been a bit bland in tescos value bread but i may try it in some sun dried tomato ciabattas.

bbq tonight, may throw on some tommys and nanas and sample this recepie warm style!

sickrabbit
11-07-05, 01:11 PM
Didnt use anything cept sliced white loaf......these sarnies are very sweet , and lay a bit heavy....good luck !!

Marc
11-07-05, 05:50 PM
Im always up for trying new things so will give this a try :D

STE Novavanman
11-07-05, 06:03 PM
yeah marc i heard you'll do anyting for 5 choclate coins might give it ago i was told one to dunk chips into milkshake at maccy d's and said no way and it was lovely

Marc
11-07-05, 06:39 PM
yeah marc i heard you'll do anyting for 5 choclate coins might give it ago i was told one to dunk chips into milkshake at maccy d's and said no way and it was lovely

steve get it right its 10 chocolate coins! lol never tried that mite try that one next time im at maccy :D

STE Novavanman
11-07-05, 06:48 PM
or try vinger put on bread then put in microwave for ten seconds then put chips in it and roll up its so tasty dam now i want some

Marc
11-07-05, 10:55 PM
i dont really have out silly like that except ham cheese and tomatoe sauce toastys

ANDYRACER
12-07-05, 02:22 AM
Okey that sounds horrible so i must try it :lol: My new invention is chips in lion mcflurry, tastes far better than ud think. Got a few funny looks from my friends though :lol:

-tucny-
12-07-05, 08:16 AM
Okey that sounds horrible so i must try it :lol: My new invention is chips in lion mcflurry, tastes far better than ud think. Got a few funny looks from my friends though :lol:

thank god im not the only one, i thought i was a freak! maccys fries dipped in mcflurrys are well nice!

sickrabbit
12-07-05, 01:38 PM
peoples taste buds and eating mixtures are a strange thing...and sometimes just plain disgusting . I used to know a girl years back who reguarly got "munchies " and swore by marshmallow topped pizza.... :cry:

she wasnt really a petite woman - reminded me of Meatloafs daughter.....

Marc
12-07-05, 02:23 PM
it is strange really that sweet and saw mix like that with fries and mcflurry best things i ever eat was a pank cake with ice cream and chocolate sauce it was awsome i eat so many till i through up....................... shit im hungry now *heads to the kitchen* :lol:

-tucny-
12-07-05, 03:35 PM
marshmallow topped pizza....

didnt they sell that in the late 80's/early 90's packaged as turtle pizza for those heros in a half shell?

STE Novavanman
12-07-05, 06:19 PM
ha ha michealanglo

Marc
13-07-05, 11:32 PM
marshmallow topped pizza....

didnt they sell that in the late 80's/early 90's packaged as turtle pizza for those heros in a half shell?

god knows but i would try it :D