PDA

View Full Version : 4X4 arches

alxlaw
09-07-05, 01:13 PM
remember the old vauxhall 4X4 think it was a frontera or something, well theres one in my local scrappy in reonably good nick, i was wondering would it be worth/not to hard to nick the loverly big box arches off it and weld em on to my car the guy said i could have the whole car for 50 quid so cost wouyldnt be an issue, oh and has it been done before?

-tucny-
09-07-05, 06:39 PM
iv often thought about that, but thats all i did - think about it. you'll need to mod alot more of the car to complete that job i.e wide track etc.. the ??? soon adds up.

it would look sweet though!

Philsutton
09-07-05, 06:52 PM
someone suggested i do that to the V8, i dont know if it would look good but it would be a good if have widened the track ect..

Chris
11-07-05, 10:25 AM
I dont think it would be possible due to the arches being plastic

jamie gsi16v
11-07-05, 01:28 PM
also the frontera wings and arches are alot longer than nova ones?

alxlaw
11-07-05, 02:29 PM
its weird, iv been lookin about and theres quite a big difference in the arches on fronteras, some are really wide and have no plastic trim, some are as slim as the nova and some are almost non existent??, i dont think ill bother, seems like a lost cause really

be nice to see it done tho!![/code]

jamie gsi16v
11-07-05, 05:19 PM
you could always make me an offer on my wide arch front wings and gsi bumpers if you want? see my forsale section.