PDA

View Full Version : PAINFUL PAINT

sickrabbit
04-07-05, 02:01 PM
Bumped into an old pal of mine this morning - it was good to see him - even tho he was in a right state - battered and bruised . We both have fallen in love with Paintballing - its a scream , takes you back to the play times of cowboys and indians , and is thoroughly enjoyable - give it a go ( but you certainly find out how unfit you are ) you,ll love it.
Reason he was so bruised , was he played a match against a bunch of office workers ( all girls ) with a few mates , and decided to have a little wager - the girls idea. What my pal and his comrades at arms hadnt bargained for was the girls ammo they were using. If you,ve played before it hurts kills on the chest and legs as the ammo is marble sized plastic pods of water based paint . You get shot , you have to leave the battle zone wash the paint off and return. Imagine my mates horror when his team didnt return to the fight one by one after getting shot - the reason ....the women were using frozen solid paintballs.....OUCH!!! :o
Wager cost em ?50.

Marc
04-07-05, 02:32 PM
christ sod that paint balls hurt like hell anyway also been shot with a malteaser that hurt and it was a good distance away! :D but i got revenge :twisted:

General Baxter
04-07-05, 05:08 PM
dont get me going, i love my war games

just something about running about in the woods with other males holding a big weapon :wink: