PDA

View Full Version : T!ts or ass?

Dod
03-07-05, 07:33 PM
Right, i've noticed that female that have tight trousers, short skirts etc tend to catch my attention a lot more that her chest, maybe its to do with the fact that i'm a sales person and have to look them in the face or something,
Anyway, which catagory do you fall into, ladies your comments are more than welcome also.

Jules
03-07-05, 07:39 PM
I'd put this into the 'Muppet Corner' category personally.......
:roll:

Dod
03-07-05, 07:41 PM
Shit, i keep doing that,

ADMIN!?

Oooh, thank you! :D

Mel
03-07-05, 08:43 PM
lol..well..i'm sure most females will go along with me when I say..

It's extremely annoying and off-putting when a bloke looks at your chest and not your face!

So..going on that idea, I would say bums.

But, I do prefer a blokes bum amongst other things anyway lol.. :wink:

Philsutton
03-07-05, 09:06 PM
either will do me

shazzi_23
03-07-05, 09:52 PM
yes i have to agree with mel on this one! :D

Matt2107
04-07-05, 01:47 PM
They are both of equal importance.

You cant just say Tit's or Ass.

Marc
04-07-05, 02:29 PM
i would do for ass easier to look at with out getting a slap :lol:

pickle
04-07-05, 02:53 PM
i love little pert tits the best, but i love a nice ass too

sickrabbit
04-07-05, 03:04 PM
Have you ever noticed some gals who are blessed in large proportions in both departments , look as if they are counter-balancing ??
Boobs look like they are trying to pull the poor groundward and an ass that looks as if its doing its best to balance her out......human scales like.
:twisted:

Jack
04-07-05, 03:46 PM
My g/f has both sizeable T&A. I'm a happy man :lol:

Matt Nova
04-07-05, 04:23 PM
Good tits are better to look at but i'm happy either way and my birds are more than ample for me :D

ANDYRACER
04-07-05, 04:38 PM
Tits are always nice to look at but a nice ass is just as good.

sickrabbit
04-07-05, 04:44 PM
my ex was very well blessed indeed ( chest that is ) it was the one thing that alerted my attention from afar all those years back...and then I noticed her smile.....
only thing was that being a youth of 18 and as green as fook her massive mamaries drew all sorts of unwanted attention and I couldnt handle it. Also being into heavy metal at the time ( there wasnt many girls at gigs ) things become , well nervous - blokes would oogle and I,d get angry , and square up ( like a pubesent fool )...cant blame em tho....

they were so big they looked like 2 bald convicts tryin to get out .....

Dod
05-07-05, 03:14 PM
Yeah, all very valid points and i just like to say, bums are best IMO. And anyon that says otherwise is wrong!! :twisted:

Jack
05-07-05, 06:33 PM
Yeah, all very valid points and i just like to say, bums are best IMO
That just sounds far too homo-erotic for my liking :o

nam
05-07-05, 09:37 PM

LMFAO i thought that as well :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marc
06-07-05, 11:23 AM
my ex was very well blessed indeed ( chest that is ) it was the one thing that alerted my attention from afar all those years back...and then I noticed her smile.....
only thing was that being a youth of 18 and as green as fook her massive mamaries drew all sorts of unwanted attention and I couldnt handle it. Also being into heavy metal at the time ( there wasnt many girls at gigs ) things become , well nervous - blokes would oogle and I,d get angry , and square up ( like a pubesent fool )...cant blame em tho....

they were so big they looked like 2 bald convicts tryin to get out .....

over pretective then mate! use to be like that but got me into trouble a few times so now i try and use trust and if that goes tits up i sort something out :D lol

Dod
06-07-05, 10:00 PM

LMFAO i thought that as well :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, bend over and see what you get!! :lol: