PDA

View Full Version : live8

sickrabbit
03-07-05, 10:29 AM
good werent it - I thought keane were amazing.......shame floyd didnt have their lightshow tho........didnt the crowd seem still...maybe its cos there was a total alcohol ban......

General Baxter
03-07-05, 10:34 AM
maybe its cos there was a total alcohol ban......

i think that was the best idea they came up with

Marc
03-07-05, 12:47 PM
was bood watch most of the coverage last night wasnt 2 bad would han minded bein there would have been cool! the song by U2 and Paul McCartney song only took 45mins to get from live onto the internet! thats fucking fast!

ANDYRACER
03-07-05, 01:39 PM
Marc you been drinking? Watched abit of it, but not really into the music so not really watched much.

Marc
03-07-05, 04:59 PM
Marc you been drinking? Watched abit of it, but not really into the music so not really watched much.

you know what mate havnt touch any in a week must be gettin withdrawel sysmtoms! (i hate english!) lol :lol:

Jules
03-07-05, 04:59 PM
Snoop Dogg swearing his arse off on prime time BBC1 at 6.30 on a Saturday evening was class!!
:lol:

Marc
03-07-05, 05:04 PM
Snoop Dogg swearing his a*** off on prime time BBC1 at 6.30 on a Saturday evening was class!!
:lol:

i thought that was cool aswell :D madonna shouting get the fuck up or something was class as well all her band didnt expect it lol

Nick
03-07-05, 05:27 PM
lol yer, snoop dog's 29 x "motherfucker" at 6 in the evening

Philsutton
03-07-05, 05:34 PM
snoop dog is a class a twat anyway

Marc
03-07-05, 06:07 PM
would have loved to been there but was good watching it on the tv late on at night cause got to watch all the people i like from all over the world so dont miss out on anything :D

sickrabbit
03-07-05, 08:00 PM
all in all I think the day was brilliant for everyone but I gotta admit Snoop made a fool of himself , dancing on stage leering at the female dancers strutting their funky stuff.......but there was one singer who made me see red...the lead singer of velvet revolver - did you notice the badge that was on the front of his hat ??? Its called Totemkoff ( spelling ) which means deaths head. This horrid emblem was adorned on all officers of the dreaded SS in world war 2 who exterminated jews in concentration camps ....
I think his names Scott Waylen -I could be wrong , but just to make it easier I think he should be called ignorant bolox - and swiftly kicked in them by all he meets....not the greatest ideas was it Scott ? WEARING A BADGE OF ETHNIC CLEANSING AT THE WORLDS GREATEST HUMANITARIUM AWARENESS CONCERT - WAS IT ??

ASSOLE!!

Matt2107
04-07-05, 01:50 PM
one word.............BORING!!!