PDA

View Full Version : American Hotrod.

sickrabbit
01-07-05, 08:26 AM
Seems that theres loads of fans of American chopper in blighty ( sometimes its quite humerous ) and whilst sitting as bored as hell yesterday I watched American hotrod for the first time . I,m so glad I dont have to work under the workshops owner Boyd Cunningham or his leading hand / supervisor Dwayne . Quite a good programme if youve nowt to do ......

nice cars n all.

Jules
01-07-05, 11:46 AM
I have all episodes of American Chopper, American Hotrod, Great Biker Build Off, World Biker Build Off, most episodes of Rides and most of the Overhaulin's aswell on my HDD
Oh and Pimp My Ride UK aswell!
:lol:

Matt2107
01-07-05, 01:31 PM
I have all episodes of American Chopper, American Hotrod, Great Biker Build Off, World Biker Build Off, most episodes of Rides and most of the Overhaulin's aswell on my HDD

show off.

American Hotrod is pretty cool.
I'd love to go and learn some stuff from the ex-bodywork god Charlie

Riggy
01-07-05, 06:59 PM

jules my friend will you put them on a dvd for us fella :wink:

Mike.
01-07-05, 07:05 PM
Seems that theres loads of fans of American chopper in blighty ( sometimes its quite humerous ) and whilst sitting as bored as hell yesterday I watched American hotrod for the first time . I,m so glad I dont have to work under the workshops owner Boyd Cunningham or his leading hand / supervisor Dwayne . Quite a good programme if youve nowt to do ......

nice cars n all.

boyd coddington, not cunningham lol

i always watch those programs there great, american hotrod is the best by far some of those cars are amazing

sickrabbit
01-07-05, 07:10 PM
oh well could have been worse , like that shagmagnet bat putcher... :oops:

Jules
01-07-05, 11:19 PM

jules my friend will you put them on a dvd for us fella :wink:

No, but if you want I can stick them on about 15 DVD's for you! They take up loads of space!!

Riggy
02-07-05, 09:47 AM
sounds good mate let us know of your desired method of payment :wink:

Jules
02-07-05, 11:41 AM
PM sent
:wink:

Marc
02-07-05, 05:14 PM
yeh not to bad seem to be addicted to all those sorts of programmes i think its cause i like to see how things are made and american hotrods look cool imo :D

TRD_NOVA
02-07-05, 06:44 PM
Boyd Coddington's team can make some nice cars, but Boyd is one shit manager. And Dwyane is just a whinging little twat.

They got rid of some good people for fuck all reasons. I would rather work for Chip Foose off Over Haulin'

Jules
02-07-05, 11:42 PM
Most of Boyd Coddington now do work for Chip Foose!

Mel
03-07-05, 09:53 PM
Boyd Coddington's team can make some nice cars, but Boyd is one s**t manager. And Dwyane is just a whinging little t**t.

They got rid of some good people for fcuk all reasons. I would rather work for Chip Foose off Over Haulin'

I was gunna say that.

I love watchin American Hotrod..came across it by chance once and have watched it ever since.

Mike.
03-07-05, 09:59 PM

boyds arch rival :lol: :lol:

Jules
04-07-05, 09:14 PM

boyds arch rival :lol: :lol:

And ex-buisness partner....

sickrabbit
06-07-05, 08:28 AM
Jeepers !! you cant wonder at it , why he,s losing all his staff. I watched an episode late last night , when Charlie his painter left - didnt really have an option with the attitude he recieved . Bolshie Boyyd was told in advance that he may be leaving by Charlie himself , and he saw the guy wasnt at all happy , but what did he do when Charlie confirmed his exit - he insulted him and his integrity. He wouldnt even shake his hand , if he has a problem with his arch rival - take it to him . This man will scare all his staff away......

It really upset Charlie , but if I were him I,d have given old chewbacca chops sexual directions .........

WHOS NEXT ??

Mike.
06-07-05, 11:40 AM
yes but charlie and boyd were real close friends and boyd felt betryed when charlie said he was leaving, to work with chip foose

Jules
06-07-05, 02:00 PM
Since Charlie left two other of Boyds main staff have left, firstly Beagle Bailey followed Charlie to Foose Design, the other (Al) left to do his own thing.
Not many people left that Boyd knows he can rely on now relly, Dwayne will be there until the end but that's about it I think - I reckon a lot of people there are considering their futures.