mad-driver
01-07-05, 12:16 AM
Colourful

N0V4TAKA
01-07-05, 08:48 AM
ill make sure i get some pics up when its on

Jack
01-07-05, 10:26 AM
An exhaust? Yeah, your car would benefit from an exhaust. Be a bit crap without one, where would all the gases go? :P

Is it a universal item?

mad-driver
01-07-05, 12:38 PM
An exhaust? Yeah, your car would benefit from an exhaust. Be a bit crap without one, where would all the gases go? :P

OT soz:

My dad took the backbox off his Veccy V6 (it has a full magnex) and he drove down the road rather quickly with no box on lol. It was a bit loud

ANDYRACER
01-07-05, 04:51 PM
No exhaust isnt the best thing in the world. Espically when ur neighbour works nights. :lol:
I dont like that exhaust looks to max power.

mad-driver
01-07-05, 08:18 PM
No exhaust isnt the best thing in the world. Espically when ur neighbour works nights.

Who gives a sh*t about neighbours when you have a grumbling V6 with no exhaust boxes or baffles :D

goth5552003
02-07-05, 07:33 PM
that will sound nice mate. when i had a nova i put a 5 inch can on it. it will make people look when you go pasted.

mad-driver
03-07-05, 01:42 AM
that will sound nice mate. when i had a nova i put a 5 inch can on it. it will make people look when you go pasted.

You dont need a 5 inch can to make people look round, jus need my car and a heavy right foot

nam
03-07-05, 01:01 PM
the thing is though if the exhaust is too loud it will be head wrecking when driving around after the first month, plus the reason why you get people looking is because is silly sized and sounding exhaust no a nova:roll: you should just have one that you cant really hear untill you put your foot down. thats just my opinion

Nam

Marc
03-07-05, 05:29 PM
the thing is though if the exhaust is too loud it will be head wrecking when driving around after the first month, plus the reason why you get people looking is because is silly sized and sounding exhaust no a nova:roll: you should just have one that you cant really hear untill you put your foot down. thats just my opinion

Nam

agree with you there mate not my stlye anymore got a peco bb4 on mine love it its not loud when you just cruising but when you put your foot down it makes more noise! but would'nt have minded a bb3 instead cause look less stupid but i got the bb4 for 20 quid so cant complain! :D

mad-driver
03-07-05, 07:32 PM
You should just have one that you cant really hear untill you put your foot down. thats just my opinion

Thats what my Magnex is like mate and thats how i like it, still make a nice noise when driving normally but it isnt loud